Django
8.70%
2 votes
Hellraiser
65.22%
15 votes
Just Him Pimp
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

It's comfirmed, PimpDaShizzle is no more - BANNED. I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye and apologize to everyone I have made fun of. And to those that didn't have the honor of partaking in mindless debates and name calling, I would have owned your ass. My hands tuck and I take a bow. Curtain drops. Fade to black. The end. Roll credits.

Directed by, PimpDaShizzle

Editing by, PimpDaShizzle

PimpDaShizzle
, Pimp Da Shizzle

Special Thanks to; Holden Pike - Zzat - The Silver Bullet - nebbit - Caitlyn - -OG - Animal_Mother - Anonymous Last - Michael_myers - Monkeypunch - Golgot - Godsend - Mack - Garret - Frank Castle - SamsoniteDelila - Yoda - Everyone Else..

Have good times,
PimpDaShizzle

P.S.
I still think Bladerunner, Donnie Darko, and Dare Devil suck. Vote BU$H!

Randomly visiting for now
Best of luck Pimp, u seemed to stir up some s*&% and raise a few eyebrows, guess u rubbed ppl the wrong way. Oh well I wonder if this FastAndDanger will be the next PimpDaShizzle, I guess we'll see.

p.s. Bladerunner and Donnie Darko do not suck, but Dare Devil did kinda. I don't live in America so I can't really vote for Bush or Kerry

...Pimp who? and daredevil was alright. It was actually pretty good.

Originally Posted by Diablo
...Pimp who?
Hi.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
He reminded me most of Henry Hill.
I found out like a year and a half after he left that he had the same IP address as Fez Wizardo.

I am having a nervous breakdance
He IS Ali G!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

history *is* moralizing
i like him just the way he is

A system of cells interlinked
Pimp is the one and only pimp...

Arresting your development
Every single one of you should get your own PimpDaShizzle action figure.

When Barbie needs good pimp action...don't go and get that busted
G.I. Joe get PimpDaShizzle. Comes with two pimp slap actions and new user name...

In stores everywhere.

Mustache sold separately