"Talking to My Baby"

Tools    

You guys always see me write "Talking to my baby" in the longest thread eveer. And I said that I would one day post something that I had written to her, well here it is. I write her things like this often, I just,...no amount of words can come near how i feel about her. Here it is.

I could sit here and tell you how much I love you, but one obvious result of falling deeply in love with someone is the realization that no words, in any language, have ever adequately described what I feel now. I also know that I will inevitably try to do so, and shall fail miserably. Open your heart wide. Keep me there with you. And I will stay by your side. The day I met you, you looked into my soft brown eyes. I felt my head spin. You talked to me in that sensual voice of yours, and my head went spinning again. I can't describe how you make me feel, it almost doesn't seem real. But I know you make me happy. From your own beautiful lips came the words "I don't believe in coincidences," What you believe in is great. Sweetheart, what brought us together was not coincidence, it was fate. When I think of how much I love you, I can't even stand on my own two feet. I could write forever about you and still not have enough to say. I thank Him for that day. That day when you changed my life. Everytime I think about kissing you, my lips quiver, and when touched by nothing but the cold lonely air, they hurt, and so does my heart. And I honestly feel it beat out of pace. The honest truth is, everytime I talk to you, I fall in love with you, except deeper and deeper. I wish I were there with you. I wish I were in that hospital room. I swear I wouldn't say a word or make any noise. I'd watch my baby go to sleep, and I'd stay up all night just to make sure you were safe. I swear it. Sometimes, I look at those bright white objects in the sky and ask myself why I love you so much. Slowely, a grin forms across my face and I know that the list could very well be much more massive than even the biggest of stars. There are so many subtle things you do that make me love you. If I had to pick one place to be forever, it would be by your side. My love runs deeper than the deepest of rivers. And even a man such as myself, feels the need to cry at having been blessed with a spirit like yours. I love you, and my heart reminds me of it constantly. My brain sends those subatomic signals, and I see images of you right before my eyes. I am blinded by everything else but you. Nothing has ever felt more real than the warmth of your breath on my ear, the soft touch of your skin, your small beautiful hands, and your stunning legs. In all honesty, for all my life I use to think any girl by me would be lucky. With you, however, I feel so small. I am no match. Your combined elegance, intelligence, beauty, wit, and wisdom are unparalleled. You have come to me at a time in my life when I needed you so much. The very soul within me calls out for you right now, and the happy bubbly feeling floats above me waiting for my spirit to finish calling for you. You make me unrelentingly romantic, and the people who know me and then of you are astonished. You have changed me. I have become you, and you have become me. The moment I realized I loved you, was the moment I became a new person, the day I became like clay, ready to be molded into someone greater than anything I ever imagined. I am that guy, the guy I've always wanted to be. The one where as a little kid I would think about and wonder if any girls would ever like me. Yes they did. But never in my weirdest dreams did I ever think one would love me this much and I her. When I think of you, I think pink first, and then I see your face. And I want to reach out and caress your soft cheeks. And my hand either touches the air, or hits the LCD. Every song I hear is about you. Every love story, has a connection. Every word, sound, object, person, movie, and thought reminds me of you. I can honestly say that I dream about you every night. And I think about you all day. In essence, you are in my head day and night, and I am glad. You keep me going, you keep that little fire inside of me burning. And by August 28th, that fire will have become a burning inferno. I am ready to love you. I am ready to accept all your misfortunes and illnesses, I am ready to hug you while you cry, I am ready to wait for you outside the doctor's office, I am ready for you. I've been alive for 18 years, 3 months, 24 days, 6 hours, and 46 minutes just to meet you. I can listen to music all day, read love poems all day, and then I could just repeat it to you. But I don't. I write to you from right down the center of my little red heart. And each day it gets redder and redder with love for you. I want you to be close to me and my biggest fear in life altogether at this point is that you decide to leave me. You are my third leg (fourth leg for that matter considering our friend Pedro) and should you ever leave me, you would be taking with you one of my legs, and I would fall over from lack of support. I know and hope I do the same for you. We are each other's strengths and weaknesses. You mean so very much to me. Your bright smile makes me feel good. And I will treasure our time together because I know it will be one of the best moments of my life and I thank God that college is a four year ordeal and not a quick thing. _-_-, I love you so much can't you see? And right now, right here is where I want you to be. Your love is the greatest joy I know and I hope I never lose it. And because of you, I have decided that the person I spend the rest of my life with whoever that may be, I will love first, and not after. _____ _____ ____, princess, I love you.

~From one who loves you with every life energy in his body.

that was beautiful tell her she's lucky
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
that was beautiful tell her she's lucky
No, I'm the lucky one, trust me.

ok split it 50/50 your both lucky

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
ok split it 50/50 your both lucky
Deal , and now its time to go dream of her. Goodnight.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Wow, that is so romantic, you've made me swoon! Do you have a pic of the two of you? 'Cos I'd love to see what a romance movie in real life looks like.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Hehe, I'll upload pictures when I get back from work..and if more people want them.