Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

Killer on the Ohio State campus is a Muslim Somalian refugee tied to ISIS

Figure the only way a Liberal would be infuriated by this is if they happened to be the one killed, course then it's too late

Time for another Crusades

Made this video back in July 2016

that's me - Franko

I am on a hike in the mountains and mobile network is very weak here. So can't see the video. Will watch when i come back.

Terrible event that happened. Unfortunately it does prove Trump's immigration policy correct to an extent. However, conservatives in News Article Comments Sections and on Facebook shouldn't call all liberals and colleges stupid socalists, call Obama obomba, and call liberalism a mental illness just because they failed to prevent something like this while praising a man who thinks Belgium is a city. Those comments were quite rude. All the high ranking comments I saw were like that and none of them were about giving condolences to all the victims.

Also Yoda, do you think this thread's title should be changed?

Update: ISIS is making claims to the OSU attacker.

Also, he posted some anti-USA stuff on Facebook before the attack and was featured in an interesting interview for the Lantern, the OSU newspaper back in August. It's very short so I'm not going to summarize it here.

The reason why I say this interview was interesting because if he never did the attack, this piece would just be another defense that not all Muslims are ISIS; which is true. (I'll also add it is actually better written than most other similar pieces) But with the attack, it will be interpreted with a subtle, sicker meaning (and most certainly intended meaning) that the Media portrays ISIS as evil people where the author believes they are good, hence he went on the stabbing spree.

Sad this is where the world is going to.

Killer on the Ohio State campus is a Muslim Somalian refugee tied to ISIS

Figure the only way a Liberal would be infuriated by this is if they happened to be the one killed, course then it's too late

Time for another Crusades

Made this video back in July 2016

that's me - Franko

unfortunately when the turks attacked and conquered constantinople ( which was the capital of the greek dominated byzantine empire ) in 1453 , the west did not lift a finger to defend it inspite of claiming the greek heritage to be their own . the turks in later centuries struck upto vienna , and the germans were saved in 1683 from being conquered by the turks due to the efforts of a polish king---jan ( john ) sobeiski , who led the army that defeated the turks in the battle of vienna .

here is the turkish film on the conquest of constantinople .

battle of mohacs---disaster for hungary and 150 years of turkish rule

battle of kosovo---catastrophe for serbia and no less than 500 years of turkish rule

Dang! This is a very sad but very revealing video: Ohio Students Can't Say "Terrorism"

It's almost unbelievable that people THIS ignorant are attending a university. And, like radical Islamists, their ignorance is based on their embracing a kind of brainwashing (but in the students' case, the politically correct kind). This shows that as long as there is a type of liberalism that would better be called ostrichism (heads in the sand), we will continue to invite, excuse and empower Islamic terrorism.

Has anyone heard the latest?
Ohio State University activists are defending the terrorist who pulled a fire alarm, then tried to run down fleeing students with his car and butcher as many as he could with a knife! Meanwhile, the activists are condemning the cop who shot the terrorist and saved who-knows-how-many lives!

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/o...-a-cops-bullet

Has anyone heard the latest?
Ohio State University activists are defending the terrorist who pulled a fire alarm, then tried to run down fleeing students with his car and butcher as many as he could with a knife! Meanwhile, the activists are condemning the cop who shot the terrorist and saved who-knows-how-many lives!

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/o...-a-cops-bullet
I hadn't heard that. Actually I had forgotten about the attack until just now. Sad but true. I guess the human mind can only be shocked so many times until terrorist attacks become almost mundane. Terrorist attacks, all of them, are huge causes for concern, but the media pays little attention to them, unless they up the horror ante.

Anyway, tell me about that news story, what's going on there? And why do they say they choose not to call it a terrorist attack?

I hadn't heard that. Actually I had forgotten about the attack until just now. Sad but true. I guess the human mind can only be shocked so many times until terrorist attacks become almost mundane. Terrorist attacks, all of them, are huge causes for concern, but the media pays little attention to them, unless they up the horror ante.

Anyway, tell me about that news story, what's going on there? And why do they say they choose not to call it a terrorist attack?
According to the article, some activists seem to be trying to tie it into the BLM and police brutality issues.

This terrorist was a Progressive Movement poster boy: Muslim refugee (the people that progressives want to bring here by the hundreds of thousands), and a young black male shot by cop (any black man shot by a cop, no matter the reason, even if he was trying to murder innocent people, is a hero of BLM: unlawfully murdered by the secret society of racist white-supremacist police - no matter what race the cop happens to be).

Details, facts, evidence and motives don't seem to matter to these activists.

Sadly (and unbelievably), the terrorist's defenders seem to be saying that some of the people this guy might have killed might have been "abusers" or "Islamophobes" - therefore, it's apparently okay to try to murder masses of innocent people at random because among them may be someone who's doesn't have nice, compassionate thoughts about Islamic terrorism.

Sad indeed. I'm ALL for treating people fairly and equally, but a terrorist will always be a bad guy in my book. I do remember when the news story broke and I learned the cops had killed the terrorist and I remember saying, good!

Plus, think about things from the cop's point of view - he pulls up, sees people running in terror, sees a bunch of injured people bleeding in the street who've just been run over by the terrorist's car, then sees the terrorist driving a butcher knife into innocent people.

What else would the cop do? And yet, the cop issued multiple verbal warnings, telling the terrorist to drop his weapon, but the attacker went right on stabbing, so the cop shot him.

It was later revealed that this Jihadist pledged allegiance to ISIS, had set up an ambush scenario by setting off a fire alarm so he could try to run down as many fleeing people as possible, and had written: "By Allah, I am willing to kill a billion infidels.”

Apparently, No Lives Mattered to the Jihadist. (That fact seems lost on those who seem to want to paint him as just a confused young man that felt alienated, who was gunned down by a black-hating, racist cop.)

Love the presumably auto-corrected copy
The man suspected to be the driver of the truck was arrested several hundred years from the scene and in being questions by police, local news reported.