The MoFo Desktop Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
New phone background:

And work PC:

My work PC also slideshows once a day to these:

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Cleaned up my desktop for the first time in years and trying out different wallpapers now. Which one do you like best?

(had to triple-check I don't have anything incriminating there, but I think I'm safe )

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Find a new background that is my absolute favorite now.

@Sedai

Love it!

Used this for many years and a couple different computers.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.
i have an assortment of Blade Runner backgrounds that rotate, and today's combo is my favorite.

yes, i know it's a repeat. but dang, i just really love this background