The MoFo Support Group

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hugs to you both, cat and gbg.

And you have a warmth @gbgoodies that comes across in every post. Perhaps you feel, right now, that all the warmth in life left with your mom, and rabbit, but it's there within you too. The grief from this type of loss lessens with time. Someday you will be able to look at a picture of your mom, and your bunny, and just smile for their memory.

In the meantime, cry if you need to, but strive to find joy where ever you can. I don't know if it works for eveyone, but I find a walk in natures beauty to be uplifting and restorative.
Got dealt a bad hand in life in January as well, so I know how you guys feel.

Here's a hug for GB & Cat
Thanks, guys Hug to everyone.

@gbgoodies I'm so sorry to hear that. That's a very heavy blow. Double blow. *hugs*
What a great thread to share problems.
Life hasn't been very good for me recently, I found out my partner had been cheating, I picked up on the signs straight away, things like closing the laptop when i entered the room, having fone upside down so I couldn't see silent text messages coming through, even listening to Justin Bieber songs which I now find funny! Turned out the person my other half was cheating with has a teenage daughter who played Justin Bieber so much it rubbed off on my cheating partner.
Anyway whatever crap life throws at you there will always be light at the end of the tunnel. I've seen my light and I'm getting back on track. 😉

Thanks everyone.

I agree @gbgoodies - Group HUGS right here - all the mofo-world around . I have just one question:

How do we all get out of this room?

Got the saddest letter from my psychiatrist's office. He passed away after a short illness. I'm really sad about it. He was such a nice guy. RIP.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Got the saddest letter from my psychiatrist's office. He passed away after a short illness. I'm really sad about it. He was such a nice guy. RIP.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard when someone you like passes away suddenly.

Hopefully this will make it a little bit easier:

I've been having a rough day today too. Today would have been my mom's birthday, (the first since she passed away in January). Several people left some very nice messages on her Facebook page today, but reading them just made me cry. Between her birthday, Star Wars Day, (she was a big Star Wars fan, so she loved Star Wars Day), and upcoming Mother's Day, May is going to be a rough month for me.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	01-hugs.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	53877  

I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard when someone you like passes away suddenly.

Hopefully this will make it a little bit easier:

I've been having a rough day today too. Today would have been my mom's birthday, (the first since she passed away in January). Several people left some very nice messages on her Facebook page today, but reading them just made me cry. Between her birthday, Star Wars Day, (she was a big Star Wars fan, so she loved Star Wars Day), and upcoming Mother's Day, May is going to be a rough month for me.

Thank you so much for the kittens! I'm sorry you had a tough day too..well, month factoring in mother's day.

Here's more kitten love for you. *hugs*

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
We should bring this back.
You had a rough weekend and you need to know, we hear you.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's been a rough couple years and things keep getting worse.
Hey, look on the bright side, at least you're not a dinosaur. They had it way worse. They became extinct. You're still alive. And awesome.

You can count on me. Like one, two, three. I'll be there. And I'll bring some pizza.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least you're not a dinosaur. They had it way worse. They became extinct. You're still alive. And awesome.

You can count on me. Like one, two, three. I'll be there. And I'll bring some pizza.

Thanks. Dinosaurs are cool, in spite of being extinct. I do like pizza though.

Sorry you're having a tough time. Do what you can to take good care of yourself and don't forget to give yourself a break sometimes.

Sorry you're having a tough time. Do what you can to take good care of yourself and don't forget to give yourself a break sometimes.
Thanks. Good advice.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Jordan Love should provide a ray of light 🌞