MISCELLANEOUS

Tools    

Dang, how come it’s August already!

I'll never get used to these Fahrenheits.
Ugh, I hate Celsius with a passion. Ditto metric measures & a 24-hour clock.

Where do you live if you don’t mind me asking?

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Ugh, I hate Celsius with a passion. Ditto metric measures & a 24-hour clock.

Where do you live if you don’t mind me asking?
Currently in Switzerland. A place where we consider that calibrating our temperature scale on the melting point of water is more handy than on the melting point of some ammonium chloride solution.

That being said, I'm still shocked Switzerland doesn't use a temperature scale calibrated on the melting point of cheese.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
It is, though I'm sure the Mail will welcome the refugees with open arms.
- Those poor people will now be chased by barbaric headcutters.
- Yeah, I hope we can shelter them.
- Are you crazy !!? They are barbaric headcutters !!!

Amazing photograph. 640 Afghani men, women & children managed to get onto this plane bound for Qatar before the ramp closed. Good luck to them.

Personally unknown but middle-eastern neighbors have risen a big afghan flag up their garden's mast. I find this very moving, a bit heartbreaking.
Maybe get to know them now?

Connecticut weather channel scared us to pieces over the weekend. I was afraid to go to church yesterday for fear of the rain & draconian winds. Off I went & it was fine & I got home unscathed.

We had a ton of rain & it’s still raining today, but it will be over by tomorrow, which will be dry & sunny.

Much Ado About Nothing as WS said.

How did @cricket (eastern Mass) & @gbgoodies (Long Island) survive Henri?

Connecticut weather channel scared us to pieces over the weekend. I was afraid to go to church yesterday for fear of the rain & draconian winds. Off I went & it was fine & I got home unscathed.

We had a ton of rain & it’s still raining today, but it will be over by tomorrow, which will be dry & sunny.

It turned out to be weather that wasn't even worth mentioning. Very little rain or wind. The forecast of wind had me worried about my trees falling.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

We got a lot of rain, but very little wind. There was a lot of flooding in some areas, but it didn't affect us much.

It was nice to have cooler weather for a few days, but it's supposed to go back up to being too hot again starting Tuesday.

We got a lot of rain, but very little wind. There was a lot of flooding in some areas, but it didn't affect us much.

It was nice to have cooler weather for a few days, but it's supposed to go back up to being too hot again starting Tuesday.
Good to know. Hot weather has returned to CT & this is helping to dry the unfinished floor of our basement.

Is there any free smartphone application (using android, here) that allows you to murder telemarketers ? Because when I just hang up they do not die.
I was going to suggest bypassing technology altogether and resorting to witchcraft, but then I remembered all of my past bosses are still alive, and so maybe it is not as effective as I had previously hoped.