Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Danni what are you doing to include all those quotes? If I quote your last post it automatically only quotes you and not the other quotes.
I haven't a clue how i did that! I was tryna seperate stirchleys pics so i could quote them individually.

It quotes everything on mobile. On desktop, only the last quote.

Danni what are you doing to include all those quotes? If I quote your last post it automatically only quotes you and not the other quotes.
I haven't a clue how i did that! I was tryna seperate stirchleys pics so i could quote them individually.

It quotes everything on mobile. On desktop, only the last quote.
Ahhhh i thought that's what happens

I like the third dress down, would you say it's Tangerine? I like the full skirt, wouldn't wear the hat though.
Definitely tangerine. Orange is a hard color to wear IMO.

Those sandals look good too with that outfit.
Birkenstocks.

I forgot to mention that if anyone wants to wear a wrap dress & not have to worry about her boobs, many women wear a camisole underneath the dress. Excellent solution.

Melania Trump is very stylish & has a great figure. Love her flats & white jeans.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	E6C385B6-6072-4897-B1F9-6162775DE795.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	403.0 KB
ID:	37355  

A few more stylish outfits from Melania before I quit for the day.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	312587E5-8103-427D-B700-4590BC2A95B5.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	337.4 KB
ID:	37398   Click image for larger version

Name:	E02BFEAD-4F4A-4754-89B5-D9B009484C30.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	37400   Click image for larger version

Name:	F9C83701-7424-4850-B241-E27BB74D8CD0.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	37401  

@cat_sidhe, this is the dress I was thinking of for you. The woman on the street I mentioned wore hers with tights, short boots & a long scarf.

A couple of variations.

There's a disturbing trend of ruffles everywhere at the moment. I would have to hunt for that kind of thing.
Is it easier to go to London for clothes shopping?

London? It never occurs to me to go there. Too many people. I normally run away to Ireland.
LOL. ‘Cos there’s no people in Dublin.

London? It never occurs to me to go there. Too many people. I normally run away to Ireland.
LOL. ‘Cos there’s no people in Dublin.
I go somewhere else for half my time there, so I get small town Ireland too. I love that! Terrorise the town for a few days.

I go somewhere else for half my time there, so I get small town Ireland too. I love that! Terrorise the town for a few days.
I’ve never been to N.I., Eire or Scotland. Strange.

Amal Clooney is one of my fashion icons. I don’t like everything she wears - far from it, but she’s got great style. Great figure too - tall, very slender, long legs, flat stomach, big boobs. And she wears the best shades ever.