Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

Another great victory for Pakistan cricket happened a few years ago. It's only Christian cricketer yusuf yohana ( yeah he was Christian in spite of his Islamic sounding name ) was pressurised to convert to Islam. His wife however was rather reluctant to convert until the mullahs decreed that she would have to convert if she wanted to stay with her husband. So she converted too .only his parents refused to convert. But the future generations of his family will belong to the true faith . Cheerio!!

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp.t...akistan2005061

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Here you go. Post your cricket commentaries in your other thread

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=48778

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/uk/l...w/59084674.cms

London attackers had planned to use bigger lorry to replicate nice attack in which 80 people were killed.

Well, irony of ironies. I’m half Irish (I suppose it’s not difficult to guess what the other half is, not that anyone cares), a member of the AOH and with relatives who supported the IRA during “the troubles” in Northern Ireland. I even had a relative by marriage who was an out and out Irish-American terrorist during the Irish War for Independence. And today I find myself indebted to a bunch of Ulster Orange Prots for keeping Comrade Corbyn, perhaps the most creepy and despicable politician within the free world, out of 10 Downing Street. However, the fact that he and his ilk, terrorist-coddling, anti-Semites and quasi-Marxists, garnered so much support from UK voters is indeed disheartening as the UK and Western Europe as a whole continues its march into decadence and irrelevancy.

The effete minions of British academia counsel the same ultimately fatal device by way of self-defense that the Jewish people trusted in until they encountered an evil not motivated by money, but rather ideological fanaticism. The resulting genocide of the Holocaust hammered home to them the folly of their ways. That folly is the belief that one can always count on wealth to assure one’s safety. The Jews were used to persecution and resulting bribes and extortion to weather each storm as it arose with unnerving frequency, in their case. After the Holocaust, they finally learned and thus we have Israel, a nation of Jews with the chutzpah to defend themselves effectively, not with money alone, but with weapons that decide outcomes on the field of battle. This is why the intellectual idiots of the EU so despise Israel. The courage exhibited by the Israelis in the face of unrelenting enmity in a very hostile neighborhood and their resulting love for their country and fellow countrymen is anathema to the political left of such moral degeneracy. Love of country, heritage and culture is “racist” and “xenophobic” and other epithets of politically correct gobbledygook.

Comrade Corbyn would like to see his country give up its nuclear arsenal, which in the age of nuclear weapons would be not unlike having bows and arrows in the age of the gun. In effect, he and his cohorts wish to render their own country defenseless. They have the “welfare state” so who needs defense? Empire after empire since time immemorial, from Babylon to Persia, through Sparta and Athens, to Rome and Venice have fallen from the same affliction: material prosperity and the moral decadence such inevitably and invariably breeds. The latter day Sodom and Gomorrah that the EU has inflicted upon the world will crumble as its denizens cringe before an invited invasion of reaction in a pathetic attempt to placate the menace, or perhaps before a resurgent Orthodox Russia. The ancient Romans allowed the Goths into the empire because the latter were hungry and the Romans too decadent to do their own dirty work or even much of their own fighting any longer. The Romans traded dogs—for their meat—for Goth children as slaves. Eventually and inevitably the Goths pushed back and thus ended the “glory that was Rome.”

I still would like to see an united Republican Ireland, but most decidedly without terrorism as a means to achieve that end. But for now I am grateful to DUP for at least delaying the seemingly inevitable fall of our great historical ally of the days of Wilson and George, FDR and the immortal Churchill.

One last thing: Stop calling terrorists “cowards.” They are evil but not craven. They are willing to die for their perverted, despicable cause. And that is the difference between Europe and them, and why they might quite possibly prevail in the end. Enjoy your European Caliphate when the time comes.

One last thing: Stop calling terrorists “cowards.” They are evil but not craven. They are willing to die for their perverted, despicable cause. And that is the difference between Europe and them, and why they might quite possibly prevail in the end. Enjoy your European Caliphate when the time comes.
Yes, Don, excellent post.

This last part is the only part I'll kind of disagree with.

First, I acknowledge that it takes a certain bravery (or insanity) to commit suicide as many terrorists do, or engage in battle as some terrorists do. They are religious zealots and I'd like any "bravery" on their part not to be attached to "courage," but to insane, sadistic, homicidal and suicidal ideation linked most definitely to an extreme LACK of courage to truly face life's challenges in a productive way.

For the most part they aim for "soft targets." They choose the defenseless as their primary targets and that behavior (beyond being dishonorable, disgusting & disgraceful) is totally cowardly. They victimize others and we know that doing so always represents an internal lack of courage. We know, psychologically, that every bully & abuser is really operating from deep internal fears of inadequacy.

Taking children as sex slaves & engaging in pedophilia is cowardly (we don't need a psychologist to explain why).
Rape is not only an act of violence, but one of lowly cowardice.
Practicing misogyny is cowardly (it's quite obvious that Islamic Terrorists are absolutely terrified of the power of autonomous adult women!)
Being brainwashed has a certain degree of cowardice attached to it - it takes courage to be intellectually independent!
Religious and cultural intolerance (demanding submission) is the manifestation of the fear of anything different.
Demanding homosexuals be imprisoned, tortured, dismembered and executed is homophobia in it's most literal sense.

My goal in acknowledging all the cowardice inherent in terrorism is to attach humiliation to it, to make it so that becoming a terrorist, supporting terrorism or even thinking of joining a terror organization becomes the greatest embarrassment, dishonor and disgrace that any Muslim could choose.

Choosing Islamic Terrorism connotes cowardice, phobias, irrationality, fear of women, blatant sexual inadequacy, perversions, inability to think independently, susceptibility to mental control & domination, intellectual weakness, mental imbalance, an overt lack of self-esteem, fears of coming to terms with one's own latent sexual orientation, a severe lack of true masculinity, and a blasphemous worshipping of Satan rather than any devotion to an omnipotent creator.

Bad stuff and likely to get worse the more attacks there are. And there will be more, no doubt about that. Just a matter of when and where, not if.

I'm closing this thread. It clearly serves no purpose other than to allow the same handful of people to re-affirm the things they already believe. That's been the pattern: someone posts an article, a few others nod their heads in agreement, and every now and then when someone pushes back, they're met with a transparent deflection at best, and some horrendous personal insinuation at worst.

I'm sure this will trigger a lot of psychological defense mechanisms and gossipy speculation, but allow me to preemptively throw a wrench into them: my own beliefs on terrorism are probably much closer to yours than they are to the people you've been "arguing" with. Which should make it all the more significant that I find this thread so obviously irredeemable.

We've had lots of controversial discussions on this site over the years, but the operative word there is "discussion." This isn't a discussion, and shows no signs of becoming one, despite numerous efforts to draw one out.