MISCELLANEOUS

Tools    

Tom Cruise actually making a movie in my hometown. Wowser. Surely a first for Birmingham.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...irmingham.html
How very tacky of my hometown that Tomís car was stolen outside his hotel (and itís a fancy hotel) & all his belongings in the car are gone too. Not to mention all his security detail didnít prevent this. Apparently car thieves can work around the car fob now.

Only discovered last week that there is a hashtag symbol on the lower right of my Twitter keyboard next to the @ symbol.

I noticed for the first time today that Family Dollar has an aisle solely devoted to Christmas stuff. Even though it’s only October 8.

Best sight all week: a guy rollerblading to work with his little dog in his backpack. Amazing!

I'm bored.

Scary last night when I accidentally locked myself out of Twitter. (Wasn’t paying attention & somehow it didn’t read my thumbprint for my password.) Horrible scenario then of finding my password, getting a phone link from them & still not be able to log in. Multiple attempts & then they locked me out.

Finally dawned on me not to use the app, but enter through Twitter.com. This worked & I then deleted the Twitter app & got a new Twitter app later.

Horrible how dependent we are on our websites.

Scary last night when I accidentally locked myself out of Twitter. (Wasnít paying attention & somehow it didnít read my thumbprint for my password.) Horrible scenario then of finding my password, getting a phone link from them & still not be able to log in. Multiple attempts & then they locked me out.

Finally dawned on me not to use the app, but enter through Twitter.com. This worked & I then deleted the Twitter app & got a new Twitter app later.

Horrible how dependent we are on our websites.
I find this so depressing.