Other TV series like this?

Tools    

While this falls right into the horror genre, this HBO 1-season show, The Outsider, is one of the most gorgeously framed shows I've seen.

You might check out Wind River. It's a slow-paced crime drama but very beautiful scenery.

A Perfect World may be another option.
The Outsider and Wind River : thats what I want
Thanks Alot .

While this falls right into the horror genre, this HBO 1-season show, The Outsider, is one of the most gorgeously framed shows I've seen.

This really fell through the cracks for me. I remember sort of hearing about it but that trailer looks great.

The Outsider and Wind River : thats what I want
Thanks Alot .
I still don't fully grasp what exactly you meant but you did specifically mention TV series. That's too bad because I think you'd like something like Prisoners or maybe even Antlers, even though that was more of a supernatural horror thing.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
This really fell through the cracks for me. I remember sort of hearing about it but that trailer looks great.
A few of us burned through a thread while watching the season here: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...light=outsider

I'd suggest NOT reading though until after you've finished it or maybe peaking a few posts at a time as you watch. I'm sure it's full of spoilers.

Great show. Gorgeous framing though and depth of field use. I mean, this should be a study guide for shot tracking and composition, IMO.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

A few of us burned through a thread while watching the season here: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...light=outsider

I'd suggest NOT reading though until after you've finished it or maybe peaking a few posts at a time as you watch. I'm sure it's full of spoilers.

Great show. Gorgeous framing though and depth of field use. I mean, this should be a study guide for shot tracking and composition, IMO.
Wow. It's already been 3 years since it debuted. I added it to my HBOMax queue.

guys , I figure out that you miss underestanding about space ... for information : I saw alot of well movie and series and know Genre and plot keywords ... so must tell you what I dont like : Horror and Alien and psyco movie or serie how ever true detective is special or my exeption about psyco I mean and also like Crime ... and seeking what : Vilage small city or town or (country : near city) nice view nice people with normal life and something secret . please attention I want English series or movie , saw mexican : your mama too , danel and anna , Ninth Gate kingdom of shadows ...
I don't recommend Resident Alien because of the alien or Sci-Fi...
I recommend it because it happens in a SMALL TOWN with plenty of characters and their secrets to each other! The show is mostly comedy, and there is still some sort of crime in it!
You should try that show!

I still don't fully grasp what exactly you meant but you did specifically mention TV series. That's too bad because I think you'd like something like Prisoners or maybe even Antlers, even though that was more of a supernatural horror thing.

Look Like Both of them Good Movie ... Thanks alot ...

Sure After I saw them Thanks

I don't recommend Resident Alien because of the alien or Sci-Fi...
I recommend it because it happens in a SMALL TOWN with plenty of characters and their secrets to each other! The show is mostly comedy, and there is still some sort of crime in it!
You should try that show!
Maybe I'll Like that ... my purpose to say somthings is to get better result from your counsel ... so thanks alot

Guys You're All proffessional and I know that ... Reacher Series remmeber me this movie : A History of Violence ... smal town nice people nice town and coffee shops beautiful environment and nature and somthing Secret : Viggo Mortensen is proffessional retire assassins . I saw alot like this movie and I don't remember their titles but now we can see series Like that like Reacher ... Why Not ?