New member on a board

Tools    

I must say that the community here is very congenial. I've read a few threads and it seems like everyone is extremely kind. It's definitely good vibes!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to MovieForums

Make sure to drop by the current countdown thread, which is the Top 100 films of the 2010s, voted on by members of the site.

Here

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've read a few threads and it seems like everyone is extremely kind.
Must've skipped all threads I posted in, then.

Seriously, though: Welcome to Movie Forums!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I haven't been here that long so it would be presumptuous of me to welcome you. But if you feel someone's Gollum like gaze boring through your skull from a dark corner that'll be me.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
as soon as I'm home and can get into the garage to find some old planks I'll do just that!

(gosh, that felt right!)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The trick is not minding
Welcome. Feel free to acquaint yourself with some of our activities we run, such as the current countdown voted on by ourselves.

Welcome. Feel free to aquatint yourself with some of our activities we run, such as the current countdown voted on by ourselves.
It's also hosted by the coolest member of this forum.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Welcome. Feel free to aquatint yourself with some of our activities we run, such as the current countdown voted on by ourselves.
Trying not to giggle over "aquatint."

Failing.