RIP David Crosby

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
RIP

He was probably lucky to make it to 81, but this kinda thing still sucks. No CSNY reunion, and he said he burnt all the bridges between the others. Hope they talked before he passed just for closure.

I saw Neil Young for the first time in 2009, went to Europe for 5 months, came back and in the same week, CSN were playing, but I never saw them whole.

A system of cells interlinked
This music never really resonated with me, but even so, listening to even 30 seconds of this man playing, it was obvious the level of creativity and talent he possessed.

RIP

Loved CSN&Y. Is everyone else still alive do we know? Neil Young, for sure. Nash too, I think.

Yes, the other three are still alive. Nash is eighty, Stills is seventy-eight, and Neil is seventy-seven.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
David Crosby Angrily Walks Out of Interview And Hilariously Insults "Dumb Guy" Interviewer RIP

This is pretty funny, and he held on for almost 40 minutes.