Ashley Thomas Reviews

→ in
Tools    

Hey guys, hate to create a new account and thread, but had major difficulties logging in and was getting no response from the site, but anyway I'm back and looking forward to sharing my reviews with you guys again.

So with it just being the month of October, I thought I'd review all the classic horror movies from Universal's Monsters box set, the latest being 1932's The Mummy, for me this was the weakest in the box set so far and I've only got two left to watch and review, those being Dracula and The Invisible Man. What you guys think of 1932's The Mummy? Let me know.

I can't post any links yet to my review's but I will leave a link in my sig and bio to my YouTube channel so you can check the review out.

My very first review of the year! Here are my thoughts on one of my anticipated movies of the year, M3GAN...

Hey guys, hate to create a new account and thread, but had major difficulties logging in and was getting no response from the site
Please PM me about this, I didn't receive anything to this effect and it should be easily fixed.

Please PM me about this, I didn't receive anything to this effect and it should be easily fixed.
Hello, thank you for the response but this is was a very old post, from 2017 I believe. Any issues have now been fixed. Thanks again.

Here are my thoughts on Plane.

Here are my thoughts on Babylon.

Here are my thoughts on The Fabelmans.

wow that's nice!