Cobra Kai (The Karate Kid TV Sequel)

Tools    

The first episode of Season 2 is free.

Here it is...enjoy

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I binged it yesterday and all I have to say is, this is better than season 1. The stories are amped up and even the action is more exciting this season. I hope there will be a season 3, thats all I'm saying..and episode 6 for me was a very emotional episode.

Pretty sure we're getting 6 seasons and a movie.

That hallway fight scene might just have topped the battle of Winterfell and Avengers Endgame both for it's emotional heft and sheer badassery

Not only will there be a season 3 (Yes!) but this fall, YouTube will air seasons 1 & 2 for free with ads (Yes! Yes!)
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...riginals-free/

That hallway fight scene might just have topped the battle of Winterfell and Avengers Endgame both for it's emotional heft and sheer badassery
Havent seen those movies but the halllway/staircase scene was ridiculous. What a my-t fine show

Who is even more excited that it's on Netflix now and there will be a Season 3 in 2021. The trailer for Netflix showed some Season 3 footage and I'm going out on a limb, but I think Chozen is returning when Daniel heads to Okinawa.

This is on Netflix now so we watched the first two seasons. Pretty good stuff. I was a little worried about them maybe making Daniel the bad guy and they flirted with that a little. It was really well written. Be interesting to see if Netflix was smart enough to bring the whole team along that's responsible for the show or if they are gonna take over. After watching the first 2 seasons back to back I feel like we're gonna be able to tell right away if Netflix uses their own people. might still be good tho. We'll see.

Who is even more excited that it's on Netflix now and there will be a Season 3 in 2021. The trailer for Netflix showed some Season 3 footage and I'm going out on a limb, but I think Chozen is returning when Daniel heads to Okinawa.

Absolutely! He's a busy guy on IMDb so I wouldn't be surprised.
I watched the trilogy again recently, part II doesn't get the respect it should, it holds up a lot better than the other parts I think

Okay, I didn't get to ask this in January, but who saw Season 3 and what did you think? It's like each season gets better and better! I did like that we got Kreese's backstory. Little trivia, the bully who makes fun of and ultimately gets beaten by Kreese outside the soda shop is Jesse Kove, Martin Kove's son. Great return of some original characters as well and love the twists. While Hiro Koda still served as action director, Simon Rhee of Best of the Best trained the cast before production started.

The Season 3 finale was so awesome...now word is that Season 4 will now come this Fall/Winter 2021, according to Netflix head Ted Sarondos.

You ready? You look ready.
They did a great job with season 3, but I was thoroughly sick of it by the end.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Season 4 had aired and it marked the return of Terry Silver, with Thomas Ian Griffith, who joins John Kreese as they attempt to team up for the new All-Valley Under 18 Tournament against Miyagi Do Karate (Daniel's dojo) and Eagle Fang Karate (Johnny's dojo) as the two latter factions attempt to join forces.

Season 5 was not only announced, but shooting already had finished in December so expect it later this year

A system of cells interlinked
Season 4 was excellent, and Thomas Ian Griffith really delivered a s villain. The karate was better this time around, also.

Great stuff!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hubby and I both loved season 4, but we both hate the name Eagle Fang Karate.

It s the love letter to the kid inside me, loving every bit of season 4, one of the best series ever made

A system of cells interlinked
Hubby and I both loved season 4, but we both hate the name Eagle Fang Karate.
Yea, I think that is the point; everyone but Johnny hates it!

Season 5 brings back another familiar face: Sean Kanan returns as Karate Kid III villain Mike Barnes!

Saw the first two episodes yesterday and wasn’t exactly all too impressed. I mean, it was fun enough, but a little straight forward and just “there”.

But I didn’t rewatch the movie trilogy for nothing, so I’m gonna watch some more. I also know it gets better and better with the seasons and I’m not gonna judge it just by two episodes either…

I’m looking forward to see more.