The MoFo Top 100 of the 1970s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'll be happy if any of the movies on my list make it on the list at all. So far, two of my movies missed the list.

"Love at First Bite" was my #25, and "Murder By Death" was my #20.

I've never seen 'The Omen", and I re-watched "Logan's Run", but it just didn't stand the test of time for me.

I have Logan's Run on my DVR, but never got around to watching it. It doesn't seem like my kind of movie, so there's probably zero chance it would've made my list.

I haven't seen The Omen, either. I had planned on watching it, but when I realized The Exorcist wasn't in contention for my list, I figured The Omen had no shot.

I hope The China Syndrome makes the list and we aren't going to see a travesty like we did in the 80's list: The omission of Masters of the Universe was a crime against humanity.

I have Logan's Run on my DVR, but never got around to watching it. It doesn't seem like my kind of movie, so there's probably zero chance it would've made my list.
Yeah, I love it and it's on my 100. You'll hate it.

I can think of several movies that wouldn't surprise me if they made #1. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the spot doesn't go to A Clockwork Orange, Star Wars, or The Godfather. I'm sure there are some other contenders I wouldn't like to see make the top spot, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

I think my #2 choice has a decent shot at #1. Fingers crossed it at least comes close.

I think my #2 choice has a decent shot at #1. Fingers crossed it at least comes close.
I doubt The Rocky Horror Picture Show will be #1.

My guess is Miss Vicky is indifferent towards The Rocky Horror Picture Show and only put half it's title on her list.

Could be a full house for me, there are only 2 that I'm not sure about.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	full-house-secrets-scandals-15.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	16363  

Why on Earth did two little girls play Michelle? Ridiculous. That means one of them can't be in that photo. Maybe they took turns during different photos.