What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Chicago - Lowdown
Throughout this movie I just saw (first two of the Colours Trilogy), I had the line, "Life has passed me by" and I couldn't think of the song. Of course it's Chicago - my third favorite band! And now I remember listening to a bit before putting in the movie. I didn't like this song that much before, but it gets cooking later on in the song.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I've enjoyed the last few ending credit tracks from The Last of Us series on HBO. Two or three episodes back closed with an unknown to me track that got my attention:

Lotte Kestner - True Faith

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Gonna get through a couple Orbital albums, and I want to get through at least a couple other non-metal albums of 2023 before getting to the new Lovebites tomorrow.

OK, I haven't heard much power metal this year, but this is honestly so good that there's already a part of me that says, this is a strong contender for power metal album of the year."