Recommend best ever Bollywood movies for tonight

Tools    

As I have heard that most Bollywood movies are blockbusters so my wife insisted I watch them. Please recommend me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Rangeela (1995) isn't half bad. It kinda looks as if Johnnie To directed a musical in India.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don’t know about best ever, but you can’t go wrong with prime era Amitabh Bachchan:

Sholay (okay, this is the actual best ever)
Deewaar
Amar Akbar Anthony
Don
Chupke Chupke

For just a handful.

Rangeela (1995) isn't half bad. It kinda looks as if Johnnie To directed a musical in India.
From the same director, I would heartily recommend Satya and Company, although they’re more gritty crime thrillers that just happen to have musical numbers (mostly as an afterthought and commercial concession), although aren’t exactly what most people think of when they hear “Bollywood”.

I suppose I should see Sholay and Rangeela since the titles are ridiculous, so how will the movies be?

Watch Black or PK