Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”

Not shocking, it is just disgusting. There's a political meaning in it, good ****, it sucks anyway!

★★
Impossible to be done nowadays. Violence against women in this movie is something that would bring a lot of anger (this proves how things are getting more boring), some funny moments, good chemistry between Ways and Willis (I loved his daughter). Tony Scott alternates between good camera work and a terrible editing.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Dracula Untold
(2014)
3.75/5

Are they going to continue the Dark Universe thing? Was this film even apart of it? Shame that The Mummy with Tom Cruise didn't connect with people. It was pretty forgettable but I feel like they could at least give it another go.

Suspect's Reviews

Are they going to continue the Dark Universe thing? Was this film even apart of it? Shame that The Mummy with Tom Cruise didn't connect with people. It was pretty forgettable but I feel like they could at least give it another go.
Yes, they are aiming for The Bride of Frankenstein and looking at Gal Gadot for the role the last I read. TBOF should hit in 2019.

I dont believe Dracula Untold was but The Wolfman is.

Edit: Dracula Untold is ....they show as remakes under Universal Monsters on wiki.

Welcome to the human race...
The Thing (1982) -

The Thing (2011) -

I wonder if watching them in the opposite order would've been better.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Thing (1982) -

The Thing (2011) -

I wonder if watching them in the opposite order would've been better.
Or if the studio didn't force the filmmakers to CGI over the practical effects.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, the CGI definitely hasn't aged well, but I honestly don't think the film underneath can be totally salvaged simply by fixing the effects. It's so dull.

★★
Impossible to be done nowadays. Violence against women in this movie is something that would bring a lot of anger (this proves how things are getting more boring), some funny moments, good chemistry between Ways and Willis (I loved his daughter). Tony Scott alternates between good camera work and a terrible editing.
I kinda like this one. It's not the best Willis action but pretty high on that list anyway. And yeah, the daughter is great

“I was cured, all right!”
I kinda like this one. It's not the best Willis action but pretty high on that list anyway. And yeah, the daughter is great
Good times when Bruce Willis action was about getting fu***d up around the town (or in a single place). It's nice to see the man bleeding!

Loved it. Watched it twice. So far I have enjoyed all of this director’s movies.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I'll write a full-fledged review some time or another, but I didn't dislike it as much as some did. Of the other Superhero films released this year, it isn't Infinity War or Black Panther, but it can at least tread water with Deadpool 2 and Ant-Man 2.

I actually did write a big ol' review for this film. I only rated the first film a 5 out of 10, whereas, this film lands as a 4 out of 10. I don't scathingly hate either of them though and they had their charm, if I had a grading curve in-place for movies aimed at a younger demographic, they'd increase. I honestly only ended up watching this film because I got the day wrong for when Halloween comes out and just decided to keep with my intended "double feature".

Superman goes to pimp town.

A struggling journalist takes an assignment to probe a pimp in this 1987 thriller drama starring Morgan Freeman, and featuring Christopher Reeve, Andre Gregory, and Mimi Rogers.

It starts off kind of hokey and thick with just really bad synth jazz funk. Slowly but surely it turns into a semi involved street drama about temptation, retribution and revenge.

By the end of the film I was sold on it being a good movie, but it did take a bit for me to finally be convinced.

Morgan Freeman's portrayal of a mean street pimp was borderline terrifying and should have won an oscar. (did it?)

+