Clean?

Slicked back nice hair?

He's no street rat!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Soul vs Soulless.

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Terry Rossio, one of the original writers of the animated film, is not happy with the remake because he's not getting anything out of it even though the live action film is being mostly faithful to the animated film. The reason?

"The reason for this ties back to the Writer’s Guild of America’s rules – animated movies aren’t covered by the WGA and so Disney isn’t legally required to pay the original writers anything – not just on this but all live-action remakes of animated films."

Rossio:
“So strange that literally the only words spoken in the new Aladdin trailer happens to be a rhyme that my writing partner and I wrote, and Disney offers zero compensation to us (or to any screenwriters on any of these live-action re-makes) not even a t-shirt or a pass to the park.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/aladdin-...fan-of-remake/

Knowing what Will Smith is like... he'll find a way to mention his race in the movie.

Probably appear from the lamp and immediately quip "What? You expected a blue guy?"

Will posted this image on his Instagram account and confirmed that he will in fact be BLUE
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You're all saying Will Smith is bad casting for the part of Genie.

What about the part of Jasmine? Would it hurt for Hollywood to cast a Middle Eastern/Arabic actress to play her part?

I'm actually surprised they cast an Egyptian Canadian actor to play Aladdin, and a Tunisian to play Jafar. Some progress going on. Keep it up, Hollywood.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I didn't mind Smith when I was under the impression it would be a motion capture/voice acting work. But if this is what he looks like...then no.

You're all saying Will Smith is bad casting for the part of Genie.

What about the part of Jasmine? Would it hurt for Hollywood to cast a Middle Eastern/Arabic actress to play her part?

I'm actually surprised they cast an Egyptian Canadian actor to play Aladdin, and a Tunisian to play Jafar. Some progress going on. Keep it up, Hollywood.

Meh, I've heard about all these "controversies" on the casting.

Nobody batted an eyelid on the original movie when the entirety of the voice cast were White.
Hell, even Princess Jasmine's singing voice was dubbed by Lea Salonga... a Filipina.

This might just do nobody any good.
Scott is half Indian. Look, it was her or Emma Stone.

Baby steps.

The real missed out opportunity is no Jason Statham as Abu.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Scott is half Indian. Look, it was her or Emma Stone.

Not to mention Mena Massoud is Egypitan-born Canadian. I thought Smith would do motion capture as well but if he does turn out blue (as he said), then I might give it a chance after all then.

Not to mention Mena Massoud is Egypitan-born Canadian. I thought Smith would do motion capture as well but if he does turn out blue (as he said), then I might give it a chance after all then.
Actually, it's the other way around. Mena is a Canadian-born Egyptian. His parents are from Egypt, and he was born in Canada. Very similar to Rami Malek, who is an American-born Egyptian.