M. Night Shaymalan news...

Tools    

Not trying to gloat or brag here, but my dad is a stair builder (Saienni Stairs LLC) for a majority of the east coast but mostly the states of Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, and Conneticut.

He just landed the job of building the stairs for M. Night's new house in West Chester, PA, which is about 15 minutes from where I live. My dad was privileged enough to hang out with the guy for a day and was allowed on the set of his upcoming film with Marky Mark.

Unfortunately, my dad isn't the biggest of film buffs so his interest in the whole matter was rather "meh" and although he thought hanging out with the guy and the set was really cool, those feelings didn't last long as he continues to focus on it more as just another day at work and/or a business deal. I however, thought it was pretty damn cool.

fbi
does ur dad have m nights address? i want to write to him

I think it's cool that your Dad apparently treated him like anyone else he would be doing a job for....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

That's very cool, Prom. As you can guess from my signature, I'm a huge Night fan, so this is cool to hear!

does ur dad have m nights address? i want to write to him
It'd be very unethical for a contractor to disclose something like that.

That's very cool, Prom. As you can guess from my signature, I'm a huge Night fan, so this is cool to hear!

It'd be very unethical for a contractor to disclose something like that.
Ye, I knew you'd take interest in this little bit of cool info knowing your a huge fan. As for ethics, yes it would be unethical. Even I was reluctant to post this news about him but I knew fellow MoFos would appreciate it...besides, I doubt Night peruses these forums day to day. So, sorry FBI, but for the sake of my father and Night, I just can't post that info.

My dad told me that Night wasn't going to allow him to take pictures of the house and/or pictures of the set. My dad told him that not being allowed to take pictures of the set was perfectly understandable, however he needed to take pictures of inside the house for business/construction purposes. Night agreed to that.

Ye Caity, my dad told me that he kept everything strictly business, never really prodded Night about his career or things of that nature.