So, I'll Be Gone For A While

Tools    

In a few days, I'll be going to China and then to Thailand and will be dissapeared for about 5 weeks, so for those of you that care, know that I haven't died or been incarcarated or otherwise incapacitated, and for those of you that don't care, well, I won't be missed anyway.

Semper Fooey
They got a lot of hookers in Thailand.

Powderfinger is going to Thailand next month. I know because we talk.

Ah brilliant man, you going to train Muay Thai out in Thailand? Where abouts in Thailand you going exactly? I'm off there towards the end of the year.

Ah brilliant man, you going to train Muay Thai out in Thailand? Where abouts in Thailand you going exactly? I'm off there towards the end of the year.
Chang Rai, North Thailand close to Burmese border. Changpuek Kiatsongrit has one of his training camps there.

Unregistered User
In a few days, I'll be going to China and then to Thailand and will be dissapeared for about 5 weeks, so for those of you that care, know that I haven't died or been incarcarated or otherwise incapacitated, and for those of you that don't care, well, I won't be missed anyway.
if close by Krabbi in Thailand, i highly recommend it. Paradise on Earth for me. Aso Terracotta Warriors in Xian (if i remember being correct place) is pretty awesome.

Enjoy.

Maybe while you're gone I'll take the opportunity to use a Marlon Brando avatar. Do have a safe trip to China and Thailand. We'll see you when you get back.

Wow. Cool. What's the trip for?
My girlfriend is currently in China so we'll meet up in Canton and then fly to Shanghai. From there we'll wind up going to Chang Rai where I'll do some Muay Thai training with some old friends of mine.
Just trying to stay sharp and maintain my love life as well.
I feel really strong and healthy this year so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Sounds like great fun! Have a good time!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Melrose isn't exciting?
Yeah, all two square blocks are crazy fun. If you want your haircut or to go to church, this is the place to be.

I love it here, but it can be a little boring sometime.