Harry Potter on DVD

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sources say May, but no exact details on what specs will be available.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Guy
Why can't they release lord of the rings in may also

You make me laugh Guy.

Well, all I can tell you for now is that LOTR is going to be an Infinifilm, no doubt.

Anyways, back to Potter.

Harry Potter release will be sweet. The DVD was done before the movie came out so the studio has tons of time to add more stuff to the multi-disc release.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Those wanting an audio commentary, are looking in the wrong place. Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone is without commentary.

You know what I just remembered.

This is a Warner Brothers movie, guess what kind of case this bad boy will have, you guessed it. Yet another thing to get steamed about...

Yeah, but the problem is when that little button that holds the movie in breaks, you're screwed.

We had a lot of those when I worked at the video store, but that was because we rented em out in the case.

They're alright when you take care of them...

Guy
I think this one will be a slip case like other prestigious warner releases like Doctor Zhivago and Citizen Kane!

Guy
Originally posted by spudracer
Citizen Kane has a snap case...
Are you sure? My bad!