Born on the Fourth of July re-release?

Tools    

Guy
will born on the fourth of july ever get a re-release in anamorphic widescreen?

how about woody allen titles? most of his titles have horrible transfers, will they ever get re-released in anamorphic?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I will check on Born on the Fourth of July, and will try looking into some Woody Allen titles. Since I don't have info that Laurie does, I probably won't be very helpful, but I'll try my hardest.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Guy
Originally posted by spudracer
I will check on Born on the Fourth of July, and will try looking into some Woody Allen titles. Since I don't have info that Laurie does, I probably won't be very helpful, but I'll try my hardest.
lol -- i guess this is intended for laurie; she has all the hook-ups. I'm not in any kind of hurry to know though so..

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well I'll still look for something. I remember seeing something a while back on 4th of July, but maybe that was the regular ole version out now. I'll check and see.

I know 4th had a re-print already for the Oliver Stone SE release, but the anamorphic wasn't intended for that release. There is currently a finished Tom Cruise set including Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Taps, 4th, Legend, and Far & Away that is in standby status. This means that if and when he's nominated for Oscar, the set will be released to promote his work. All of the films noted include extra-extra features and anamoriphic DTS tranfers. If the nom never works out, the films will be released in 2-pack sets over a 2 year span. 4th is set for the second year release.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums