How many DVD's do you have?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Hondo333
JRS, Althought large, Your Colection contains some of the Worst movies i have ever seen.

Hey, I can't please everyone. You wanna go over what my faults are in the colection? I don't mind hearing your opinions.

I must become Caligari..!
You dont have to please everyone... The only person you need to please is you.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Holy bombs make holy holes...
87 DVD's, 22 are music related and the rest are all movies.
Dennis: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

-The Holy Grail

Just counted today actually, 171.

But I get about 3-4 per week, so it never stays the same for long.

It really depends on how you count your dvds, for instance how do you count the tv series, doens't seem fair to count 1 for example for a whole series of star trek TNG, and what about dvds which have 2 movies on them? This is the big problem with counting...
Here is my list
http://www.ugrad.physics.mcgill.ca/~...r/DVD_List.pdf

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I have about a 100. I have never had the time to really count all of my dvd's. But now that I came to this thread, I'll probably do that later.

I'm going to go count mine now that you mention it.

EDIT: 44(and growing) in my collection probably a lot more if I counted everyone elses dvds in the house.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I have 91

I'm almost to 100

Is it just me, or am I the only one who has completely ignored VHS sales and VHS recording?

Reading this thread over again, my collection seems pretty small to a lot of yours. I'll grow with time.

Originally Posted by jrs
340 (so far) and Constantly growing.
*stricken with awe and jealous*

Originally Posted by jrs
[IMG]My collection[/IMG] so far if you would like to check it out.
I would like to see..but the picture doesn't work.

Originally Posted by jrs
I'll get the link when I can...It's not working at this time.
Okay, sounds good. I'll keep my eyes open.

Nice collection you've got there. I can't wait to get my copy of the Alien Quadrilogy.