N3wt's DVD Collection

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Quantum of solace I picked this up yesterday for £7 in tesco and it is the 2 disc specail edition im well happy

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Did that have Erik Estrada and Larry Wilcox as Space Highway Patrolmen in the not too distant future?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Just waiting for these to arrive but it is easter bank holiday so im expecting them sometime next week, but I got them for a good price £16.05

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I picked up 21 while I was shopping it looks good, havent seen anything about it.

Fast-paced, tense and witty from start to finish...
When you change the rules, you change the game
This is only a hunch but im quessing its got something to do with cards...

Quantum of solace I picked this up yesterday for £7 in tesco and it is the 2 disc specail edition im well happy
Noooo way. How come so cheap?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You have a really good collection, n3wt. We have similar tastes.
Awesome Thankyou Sir When you get a chance post up your collection I love looking though peoples collections to see what movie tastes they have

I'm not a fan of American Dad, n3wt (but I love Family Guy), but Candyman is a trip. I have the whole series on DVD, whether there's three of 'em or four (I forget). The original is by far the best, I think.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Totally agree I love the first installment of The Candyman series is awesome, I picked it up as it was £2 in ASDA where I went to get American Dad so another of my VHS have been upgraded lol

I love Family Guy and American Dad but I have had this debate loads in the past I think American Dad is better but both shows are amazing They are the type of DVDs I must buy as soon as they go on the shelves, the same with Scrubs.