How big is your DVD collection?

Tools    

My collection is in the 300-400 range haven't counted in awhile.

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
I guess I am a bit regretful of having a ton of copies in my collection. At least I cant tell the difference between DVD9 and DVD5 quality.

I will buy them all as originals when I am a millionaire!

Last time I counted I had about 500 films (plus several TV and documentary DVDs).....and I'm not counting about 70 I didn't like that I put in the loft. It's great to have hundreds of great films to choose from at any time.....but how long are they gonna last before a new format arrives - I mean they already have HD-DVDS.

That set up looks very nice there Johnners. Now all you need is a nice big fat 60 inch LCD Plasma T.V. to be surrounded by the DVDs instead of that tiny one in your pic and you'll be in heaven.

Its not rape if its DEAD
I'm closing in on 3,000 Movies

Im at about 180 DVD's. I felt quite proud of that number until i came to this thread.

I felt the same way,but I'm still proud of mine 190 DVD's because each one of them has its value to me

Its not rape if its DEAD
what you have a separate room only for DVD's ?
Damn near close! lol

Just under 2,500. I have some of the WORST films ever made...and I love them. I have some that they should have paid me to get. A lot of box sets as well.

I couldn't even begin to count them all and yes I do have a room out in the garage for them probably pretty close to 3000 DVD's and VHS.

My DVDs are slowly being replaced by HD-DVDs. I do have most of my DVDs now, but the HD-DVD catalogs are building up and so will my HD library.
Oh, ok, i suppose i saw this threads meaning, to be, "how many movies do you own"

Lost in never never land
I probably have around 100 movies (all in DVD forum). My collection is growing slowly as I look for the weird obscure films that you can't find at the typical chain store.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

The link to my DVD collection is in my sig, but apparently I own 191 titles.

See the trailer here:

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I own over 1000 titles and none are copys.