Movies You Want To See On DVD, Or A Better Edition.

Tools    

I agree with james_Sparrow, Blade Runner bored the s**t out of me, definately a disappointment.
I'd like to see Nickelodeon's Doug on dvd.
I don't understand why Nickelodeon won't release dvds of old shows, I think many people, like me, who remember them would buy them.

Bout time Rolling Thunder was officially released Although i did pick up a copy from EBay

Would love to see the Godfather in chronological order on DVD, I think maybe in a few years time when Coppola wants a few more dollars. As for the present another set of DVD,s to be released shortly is a waste of time

The Color of Moneycould be released with special features. It's one of my favorite movies and would love to see a few featurettes about the making of the film.

I would also like to see a Star Wars collection with all six episodes and tons of extra features. I haven't bought any of them because surely this will be released before too long. I think Raising Arizona should be be released as a special edition.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Sadly I want a special edition of mars attacks. With behind the scenes, bloopers, quotes, and more.

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Why aren't Woody Allen's movies released with more extras. Most of them are released with a theatrical trailer and thats about it.

Why aren't Woody Allen's movies released with more extras. Most of them are released with a theatrical trailer and thats about it.
Most probably because Woody plainly refuses to revisit a film once he's finished making it. Mark Kermode interviewed him a couple of years ago, and tried to get him to watch and talk through selected scenes. Allen turned his back on the screen adamant that he never views his films after completion.

Still commentary from some of the stars would be nice, plus any making of footage they could dig up.

Originally Posted by bksdrums
Because Woody is a filmmaker who doesn't like talking about or revealing his process. Never has been, at this point I'd say he's probably never going to be.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra