POLL: Coolest DVD Available

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Terminator 2 got my vote. The menus were just the greatest ever. I have a DVD from Total Movie magazine, which has a section on the best interactive menus, and I think T2 is the best. The Abyss was nice, and same with Independence Day, but their nothing on T2. Also T2 has so many extras on it, its crazy.

T2 was pretty darn sweet, especially with three full versions of the flick on one disc, but I love the follow-the-white-rabbit on The Matrix. But then again, the visual commentary on Men In Black was great. It's so hard to pick just one...lol. This is probably why I have a multi DVD changer...I can never decide what to watch.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

I dunno - I might be annoyed by commentary in the middle of the flick - can I turn it off if I want to? It'd be a lot more desirable that way. There is such a thing as TOO much info.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea you can turn off the commentary. But after you have watched it without it, its interesting to watch it with it. Especially if it is a good commentary, like the Director/Writer/Editor one on Final Destination.

I don't have any of those DVDs, so I didn't vote. But any DVD with deleted scenes and director's commentary is excellent in my book. (Deleted scenes are my favorite DVD extra feature). I only have one DVD with director's commentary, and I've not listened to it yet (I don't count the Blazing Saddles and really being a director's commentary).

My favorite on the list is The Matrix, but I think the cooles DVD available is Gladiator. It has 2 disks, and the second one is loaded with all kinds of info about the movie, and a documentary of the what gladiators were and their function in Roman society.

Check it out, it is awsome.

-- I am a slave, what possible difference can I make? --

Didn't see it.
T2 got my vote.

Welcome Vander. Yeah Gladiator is sweet, but with all of T2s special features on one disc, it got my vote.