Movies & TV Shows You've NEVER Seen

Tools    

Okay, this isn't about really obscure stuff that a lot of people have never seen, but about things most people have seen... but you haven't.

I always like it when I come across someone who's never seen Star Wars (not any of them) and all they know is it's some kind of "space" movie.

Avatar, Titanic, Fast and Furious et al, American Pie.

Breaking Bad, Mad Men (yet I've seen every Walking Dead which is on the same network as those two... go figure).
I also have never seen a Fast and Furious movie.
Don't think I've ever seen American Pie or its sequels either (although I've seen parts).

When I was young my dad usually had some cop shows on...
Here are some cop shows from my youth that were often on, but that I never watched a single episode of:
The Untouchables (loved the movie though!)
Mannix
Cannon
Barnaby Jones
McCloud
Kojak
Hawaii Five-O
Streets of SanFrancisco
The Blue Knight
Police Woman
Ironside
McMillan & Wife
Hart to Hart
Starsky & Hutch
CHIPS
Dukes of Hazard (not exactly a cop show)
Emergency (I remember in grade school you were really "cool" if you watched this show... I wasn't "cool")
BJ and the Bear
Sheriff Lobo
Murder She Wrote
Miami Vice
TJ Hooker
Vegas
(man, this list could go on & on!)

I would watch Columbo with my dad once in a while.
In college the only cop show I liked was Hill St. Blues.

I also haven't seen "Mad Men" or "Walking Dead".

I haven't seen any of the Mission Impossible or Mad Max movies.
Having a little idea of what you like and what you don't, GB, "Walking Dead" might not be your cup of tea.
I started watching it because a guy I worked with lent me the TPB's (Trade Paper Backs - which collected the individual comics). The comics were so phenomenal that I had to check out the TV show.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Having a little idea of what you like and what you don't, GB, "Walking Dead" might not be your cup of tea.
I started watching it because a guy I worked with lent me the TPB's (Trade Paper Backs - which collected the individual comics). The comics were so phenomenal that I had to check out the TV show.

I didn't think "Walking Dead" sounded like my kind of show.

But my Mom loves "Mad Men", and she keeps trying to get me to watch it. In fact, she's told me so much about the show that I feel like I've already seen a few episodes.

Mad Men
I Love Lucy

The Karate Kid
Wedding Crashers
Okay! This is good! I can't say I've ever heard of anyone (in America that is) who's never seen "I Love Lucy."
Personally, although I've seen it many times, it's not a favorite. (I know that's sacrilege among the classic sit-com crowd, but I've always preferred the Honeymooners myself.)

I've also never seen Wedding Crashers.

But Karate Kid is one of my favorites!

I didn't think "Walking Dead" sounded like my kind of show.

But my Mom loves "Mad Men", and she keeps trying to get me to watch it. In fact, she's told me so much about the show that I feel like I've already seen a few episodes.
I've wanted to see Mad Men (but without commercials).

I was one of those people who never saw the Sopranos when it was on and everyone was talking about it. (But then a late friend of mine who got a job with HBO lent me his box set, so now I can say I saw the entire Sopranos.)

I've wanted to see Mad Men (but without commercials).

I was one of those people who never saw the Sopranos when it was on and everyone was talking about it. (But then a late friend of mine who got a job with HBO lent me his box set, so now I can say I saw the entire Sopranos.)

That's another one. I've never seen "Sopranos".

And again, GB, it might not be your thing. It's extremely well done and pulls you in from the start (it's been called the greatest TV series ever made, by some).
I felt very entertained after each episode, but never felt uplifted or inspired, except maybe by the idea that I was not in the Mafia or knew anyone who was. (I guess that's the nature of crime drama: "there by the grace of God go I.") It's extremely violent, it's dirty, it contains scenes & scenarios that are repulsive (which is why a lot of people love it). It has a running undertone of "black humor" that adds to the entertainment. But it is about a dark, disturbing underbelly of society that once flourished under the guise of middle-American normalcy.

And again, GB, it might not be your thing. It's extremely well done and pulls you in from the start (it's been called the greatest TV series ever made, by some).
I felt very entertained after each episode, but never felt uplifted or inspired, except maybe by the idea that I was not in the Mafia or knew anyone who was. (I guess that's the nature of crime drama: "there by the grace of God go I.") It's extremely violent, it's dirty, it contains scenes & scenarios that are repulsive (which is why a lot of people love it). It has a running undertone of "black humor" that adds to the entertainment. But it is about a dark, disturbing underbelly of society that once flourished under the guise of middle-American normalcy.

I didn't think "Sopranos" sounded like my kind of show either. I've never really been into gangster/Mafia movies, probably because they're usually too violent.

However I've seen a bunch of Film Noir gangster movies, and I usually like those.

I've never seen mad men or boardwalk empire. or twin peaks.
I watch a lot more film than television. I'm much too slow of a writer to ever attempt a tv series.

I watch a lot more film than television. I'm much too slow of a writer to ever attempt a tv series.
Same here on all three!

That's another two. I've never seen "Boardwalk Empire" or "Twin Peaks".

Wow, from this thread, you would think that I never watch TV, but I'm actually addicted to TV.

Entourage is another I hear about, but have not seen and have no interest in seeing.
So many of these are HBO series.
And I now have HBO (but have a lot of dis-interest in a lot of their On-Demand offerings).

Although, I just finished watching the Band of Brothers series, which I'd never seen before.
An excellent historical slice of the trials, tribulations and sacrifices of WWII paratroopers.

Entourage is another I hear about, but have not seen and have no interest in seeing.
And I now have HBO (but have a lot of dis-interest in a lot of their On-Demand offerings).

Although, I just finished watching the Band of Brothers series, which I'd never seen before.
An excellent historical slice of the trials, tribulations and sacrifices of WWII paratroopers.
if you have hbo you can watch any series they've ever done at hbogo.com

Use an HDMI cable and you can play it from your computer on your television.

That's two more. "Entourage" and "Band of Brothers".

Based on HBO's On-Demand section, it seems they pretty much have all their past series available in their entirety.

Since I've had it, I've watched all of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Family Tree (which was prompted by recommendations that showed up on my Christopher Guest thread) and a sit-com called "Hello Ladies" which I quite enjoyed as some goofy light viewing.