Anne Hathaway - Thoughts

Tools    

I have recently gained a crush on Anne Hathaway since seeing her in The Dark Knight Rises.

So I thought I start a thread about whether you like her or not, her favorite film performances and what you would like to see her do in the future ?

The Princess Diaries
The Other Side Of Heaven

The Cat Returns (English Voice)
Nicholas Nickleby

Ella Enchanted
The Princess Diaries 2

Havoc
Brokeback Mountain
Hoodwinked (Voice)

The Devil Wears Prada

Becoming Jane

Get Smart
Rachel Getting Married (Academy Award Nomination: Best Actress)
Passengers

Bride Wars

Valentines Day
Alice In Wonderland
Love And Other Drugs

Rio (Voice)
One Day

The Dark Knight Rises
Les Miserables (Post Production)

Rio 2 (Voice) (Pre Production)

Semper Fooey
You know, if she wasn't doing Get Smart, Barbara Feldon would have been a good Catwoman on Batman.

It is amazing watching her act in these blockbusters and serious films now. I was eight or nine when the Princess Diaries came out. Now to see her as catwoman is amazing. She is very talented, already has an academy award nomination (she was phenomenal in Rachel getting married). She is only going to get better.
The Princess Diaries: ***
Ella Enchanted:*** and a half
Brokeback Mountain:****
The Princess Diaries two:* and half
The Devil wears Prada:***
Rachel getting married:****
Valentines Day:**
Rio:***
The Dark Knight Rises:***

I find her quite attractive, also. Looking through that list, I don't believe I've ever seen a film in which she appears (I'll be seeing TDKR tomorrow). I've probably seen 5 minutes of The Devil Wears Prada here and there as it has been repeated a fair few times on British TV, but I've never felt compelled to stick around and watch it till the end.

EDIT: Oops, I have seen Brokeback Mountain and she was good in that. This is why you should read the posts that follow the OP before posting.

I've probably seen 5 minutes of The Devil Wears Prada
I liked the Devil Wears Prada....maybe I'm a sheila (chick) lol!

She's a good sort though! You have to admit that, gay or not...I'm not saying you're at all, most gay men are more adminmirally than most straight guys. They comment about clothes, but that's it...lol! I'm an idiot!

I believe I did! It's about Anne Hathaway. I'm a bit drunk...tipsy, more to be precise.

Because Sometimes Two Hours at the theater is not enough
I felt the same way after watching DKR... She's gorgeous and did a fantastic job in the movie, I already threw a couple of her films in the Netflix queue... Princess Diaries here I come!

She's a good sort though! You have to admit that, gay or not...I'm not saying you're at all, most gay men are more adminmirally than most straight guys. They comment about clothes, but that's it...lol! I'm an idiot!
No, I'm just confused who your gay man post was directed at.

Was never a fan really of Hathaway. Most of her films aren't my sort of thing and I was dubious of Nolan casting her in the role of Catwoman.

After seeing TDKR though, I thought she was pretty good. Put her own spin on things and has at least made me notice her a bit more.

Still don't think I'll watch her other movies again though, they're not my sort of thing... and Princess Diaries reminded me of a King Ralph remake for 10 year old girlies and teeny boppers.

No, I'm just confused who your gay man post was directed at.
I was a bit drunk when I wrote it...lol! I can't write at the best of times, so don't read anything into it..