Lindsay Lohan - Can She Make A Comeback ?

Tools    

I don't know about you but she wasn't that bad of an actress , she just ended up taking a lot of cheesy material while under Disney's material. Also she is an attractive lady. Shame that drugs and alcohol really ****ed her up and the exposure of her family's problems too. Now The Press are trying to turn Miley into the next Lohan. First Britney , Then Lohan , Now Cyrus , Next ...Gomez ? , Lovato ?

But back to topic , could you see Lohan make a comeback as did Spears sort of ? (Press dont focus on her that much now).

Let me know your thoughts.

She doesn't really have an acting career to comeback to. Making sh*tty tween movies sure, she can come back to that easily.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
And Georgia Rule

I don't think she's entirely established herself as a credible actress so far, but I think she has talent.

Semper Fooey
She ain't getting any younger and shows no interest in changing her life.

I honestly don't care. Would it make a big difference in the cinematic landscape if she did? Not at all, so why bother.

Semper Fooey
I thought she would at least make an effort to clean up when her career went into the toilet and she reportedly was having money problems, but apparently not.

Not that I have anything against her (especially because I don't know her personally) I would still rather see Bridget Fonda or Charlize Theron or...just someone I have respect for as an actor make movies. Again, not dogging on Lohan, but she's an actress, I don't have much care for her personal life and just want to see quality entertainment.

Semper Fooey
She has to stop doing this. Reported yesterday.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Even in rehab, trouble seems to find the actress, whose promising career has been buried by legal and drug problems, is now under criminal investigation as a result of a late-night confrontation at the Betty Ford rehab center in southern California, an official said on Tuesday.
Riverside County Deputy Sheriff Herlinda Valenzuela said police were called to the facility in the early hours of December 12 and conducted a misdemeanor battery investigation involving an unidentified member of the center's staff.
"The victim desires prosecution," Valenzuela said, but she added that detectives have not yet completed their investigation. No further details were available.
Lohan, 24, voluntarily checked into the Rancho Mirage, Calif.-based clinic in October, after failing a random drug test linked to her probation on a 2007 drunk driving charge. She has already spent about two weeks in jail and three weeks in another rehab center this year.
TMZ.com identified the alleged victim as a chemical technician who said she was asked to perform a breath test on Lohan for alcohol. The actress pushed her, the woman claimed, and later pulled a telephone from her hand, resulting in a sprain. TMZ said the woman was called in by Betty Ford security after Lohan and her two roommates returned from a night of partying past curfew.

Lohan's life is going to end tragically. I'm waiting for the day I turn on the tube and see the story about her tragic end. She's in a death spiral.

I always put the blame squarely on the individual but in this case her parents need to shoulder some of that blame. They are using her as a meal ticket and care more about her making them rich than her well-being.

It's disgusting.

She won't die. She'll be back. She's just feisty and irritable. She needs to get away from being "Lindsay Lohan" and go off by herself somewhere. Do a spiritual quest, in a way. I predict she'll be big again in her late 30's, probably on television or something. If she really changes, she might even surprise us all and become an even bigger actress.

She won't die. She'll be back. She's just feisty and irritable. She needs to get away from being "Lindsay Lohan" and go off by herself somewhere. Do a spiritual quest, in a way. I predict she'll be big again in her late 30's, probably on television or something. If she really changes, she might even surprise us all and become an even bigger actress.
I truly hope so but it just doesn't look good for her. Her parents are a major problem. If they had clue #1 about parenting they would step in and do something. Instead they use her as a meal ticket and to get themselves their 15 minutes of fame.

I wish the young girl the best and hope she turns her life around but I'm afraid she's driving down Dana Plato Avenue at 300 mph.

Well, if Lindsay's parents are the whole problem, what can you do for her? Nothing. She'll have to ditch them. Cut them out of her contracts. Take care of herself. Turn into Lindsay, not Lindsay Lohan.

Dana Plato was ugly and had terrible bushy eyebrows. Lindsay Lohan doesn't so she'll survive.

It's like Frida Kahlo...

If you don't take care of your eyebrows, you die.

I say pick up that cigarette and go get an eyebrow job.

Never had an "eyebrow job". How much does that cost in the Red Light District?
It costs about as much as a handjob and nothing gets in your eyes.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – .
TMZ.com identified the alleged victim as a chemical technician who said she was asked to perform a breath test on Lohan for alcohol. The actress pushed her, the woman claimed, and later pulled a telephone from her hand, resulting in a sprain. TMZ said the woman was called in by Betty Ford security after Lohan and her two roommates returned from a night of partying past curfew.
Wow.. if I ever get court ordered into rehab... I want to go there...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)