A Film You Couldn't Wait To See And Was Disappointed When You Did

Tools    

Iron Man 3

Man of Steel. I'd really been looking forward to it, and though Snyder was directing I thought that maybe Nolan as producer at least could make the movie awesome. But no I was unfortunately very disappointed.

I'm curious as to why you were let down by THE EXORCIST?
So am I!

I saw that when I was a kid, against my parents wishes they gave in and let me see it on our brand new four foot by four foot latest VHS extra slimline player.

I was OK as I watched it during the day. As soon as bedtime came, the landing light went on and it didn't go back off for the rest of the year lol. It terrified the wits out of me.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I thought Django Unchained was trapped inside it's own genre. I'm a huge Tarantino fan and wanted to like it more than I did.

It was awesome, but I wanted it to be F-----g Awesome!

Despicable Me 2- not as good as the first one, very disappointing.
Django Unchained- watched it last night, expected so much more and how many times can they use the N word!?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Silent Hill Revelation...First one was good for a movie based on a game and i thought second one will be even better or at least good,but no it was just bad...