Happy birthday mark f

Tools    

Hope You Have a great day,We Love you here

Happy Birthday Mark!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You want to post like me?
Happy birthday Mark. I wish I could post something as thoughtful like that Kashmir song you posted in my thread but I'm coming up short here. Here's something I picked up on a gas station on the way here.

It's a great song though.

Happy Birthday mark, it's my pleasure to know you.

Here's a great big hug from your fave...

...oops, wrong one.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Happy Birthday Marky Mark.

Enjoy the cake.

Suspect's Reviews

Happy Birthday mark! It's a little hard to imagine a MoFo before you came by, but if I can imagine it, I imagine it as a much less insightful place. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and good humor with us.

Happy Birthday, Mark!

Here is a picture of my favorite Mark (yes, before you .) I don't even wanna show you my least favorite.

And my favorite commercial with you in it:

Semper Fooey
Mark, even though it is your birthday I desperately need your help to identify this movie. I haven't seen it since I was 7 in a previous life, but I never forgot it except I guess I did. The first version of Mars Attacks?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday Mr Eff!

Happy Birthday Mark !!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks for all the great birthday wishes! I love everybody here, and if I seem to act like a jerk, just remember that I feel as if you're all part of my family and sometimes family members say things which seem mean. I'm never trying to be mean though (maybe I don't have to try...) Forgive me when I'm an ass.

I basically celebrated last Saturday because that's the day most of my friends and family could show up. I got to watch Sarah's first finished film (very nice indeed) and see her next work-in-progress in addition to listening to lots of my old vinyl. For dinner, we had Brenda's homemade Shepherd's Pie, Caesar Salad and a triple chocolate cake with Baskin-Robbins Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate Ice Cream. Yummy.

MoFo is a great place, but you already know that.