The Hanging Munchkin - The Wizard of Oz Death Scene

Tools    

Has anybody heard about this? Supposedly one of the actors who played a munchkin killed himself by hanging. If you look closely in the background of the trees (sort of near the ground) you will see it happen. There are actual multiple scenes.

Scene #1
http://vid166.photobucket.com/player...the_wizard.flv

The second scene, look towards the top. A group of children will be swaying back and forth. Look between the one on the far left and the one next to her. You can sort of see something going back and forth behind them.

Scene #2

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
First off, that girl has no clue what she's talking about concerning scarecrows and lollipop kids. Secondly, she stops the video before you can see the wings open. It's an urban legend. Another urban legend seems to be that The Wizard of Oz was colorized and edited. The scenes in Kansas have always been in Sepiatone and once the house lands in Oz, it's always been in color. It has never been cut once it was released except for TV channels who show commercials and have limited time allotments.

Check these bird wings and tell me it's a munchkin.
&feature=related

Check these bird wings and tell me it's a munchkin.
&feature=related
What? Munchkins can have wings.

I never noticed it before, but I couldnt realy tell what it was.

A system of cells interlinked
You never noticed it, but couldn't tell what it was?

Huzzuh?

i'ver heard about this many times, old urban legend...dunno if it's true or not, but you can sink it up with Dark Side of the Moon, that's not fake...
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its a urban legend ive heared of this before it is clearly a bird in the background.

Oh ya, Darkside and Oz is an experience that must be enjoyed with some form of hallucinogenic.

Does copious amounts of cough syrup count?

Semper Fooey
It wasn't suicide. it was a lynching. Never piss off a Munchkin.

Funny what people will believe. Hell, I remember another urban legend about how people actually believed there was a ghost in a scene of Three Men and a Baby. Turns out it was a cardboard cutout.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Funny what people will believe. Hell, I remember another urban legend about how people actually believed there was a ghost in a scene of Three Men and a Baby. Turns out it was a cardboard cutout.

HA, I remember that story. Of course, both the guy on the set of The Wizard of Oz and the "ghost" (really a cardboard stand-up of Ted Danson) on Three Men and a Baby, are untrue. There's so many out there that can be dis-proven, it's almost a waste of time.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg