What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Love Robert Palmer's Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley. A few more I like (some from The Power Station):

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Right on Sexy.. Tunes every rockin Bar Band must Cover including of course :
Simply Irirrisistible

Bad Case of Loving You

&feature=related
All over Now- Rolling Stones

Tush- ZZ Top

The People's Republic of Clogher
My favourite Furs song is this one

They were darned influential...

Woke up to The Pretenders this morning, fortunately not literally. That Chrissie Hynde is always trying to break into my fridge and liberate my sausages and chicken drumsticks.

allrighty so Tinkerbell is on the DVD, i got my arse kicked by a 6 yr old in marbles (i swear she cheats ), and Yoda went and impulsed me with Boston.

awesome album.

the track he chose.. (really he could have gone with any, Boston self titled is a true all killer no filler Album)

reminds me of this beauty from Triumph

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Robert Palmer already covered "Bad Case of Loving You" which Moon Martin wrote and recorded the year earlier.

Robert Palmer already covered "Bad Case of Loving You" which Moon Martin wrote and recorded the year earlier.
my only point was, if I'm out at a bar and a band is playing non-originals, there are a few standards I've come to expect.

That is one of em. Roadhouse Blues is another.

Jungle Love- Steve Miller Band

Hey Tonight- CCR

i hear ya.. i do the same thing when someone mentions Some kind of Wonderful by Grand Funk.

ELO - Mr. Blue Sky

Moody Blues- Gemini Dream

Barney Bental & the Legendary Hearts- Do Ya

The Move - California Man

&feature=related