Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

If you don't want to do it Emm Then you could swap with Sexy

I wasn't even sure if Dexter's picture was really him.

You guys are clowns.

I would take him if he ever wanted to dress up like a woman. I'm not into crossdressers and such, but if Jake Gyllenhaal was a crossdresser/drag queen, I would totally be able to handle it.

Here he is on Saturday Night Live as a woman. I would GO OUT IN PUBLIC with that goddess! He would be one of my goddesses, like Charlie Sheen's goddesses.

He might have to give up his career, though, and be a stay at home wife who cleans and bakes for me. But I'd be happy to come home to that!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I wasn't even sure if Dexter's picture was really him.

You guys are clowns.
Ol Jake rocked the Kirk Cameron look as a youngster, while the coke bottles are just classic.

&playnext=1

I would never in a million years have looked at this picture and thought, that's Jake Gyllenhaal. I had to go do a search on this because I thought it was some random kid with the same name. I can tell it's him in City Slickers, but not this.

Wonder if it's Sexy's week...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Caitlyn, you came back just in time!

Miss Vicky, I love your Custom User Title.

Brothers was soo sad and shocking really loved that film and hated it too

Brothers is one of the best movies ever. I mean... Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire together. I never show much love for Tobey here (or do I?) and that's a shame because Tobey can be equally hot to me. He's not his hottest in Brothers (too much weight loss) but he is hot. He upsets me in real life because he's married and has kids while Jake is single and has no kids, which allows me to have a bigger range of fantasies than with Tobey, but Tobey is adorable. He's apparently very rude to his fans and not really a nice guy, but I think that just makes him sexier.

Back to Brothers: I'm glad Natalie Portman starred in this, too. She was great. And I'm so happy she came back a year later and did Black Swan. Brothers is sort of like my own unofficial sequel to Jarhead because in one movie, Jake is in the army and in the other (Brothers) Tobey is in the army. Jake looks his hottest in both of them and I do have a military guy fetish.

My thing for Jake Gyllenhaal actually began because someone else I knew had a huge crush on Jake Gyllenhaal and I became so exposed to the guy that I too developed a huge crush. Seeing the movies Jarhead and Brokeback Mountain around the same time helped, too, especially Jarhead. Brothers made it worse for me. What a gorgeous man. I don't really know what he's like in real life. I'm so glad he stopped dating Taylor Swift because that almost ruined him for me. She is so UGLY. Anyway, I don't expect to ever really get it on with Jake in real life (would be nice, though) but I am single and it would be nice to meet a guy similar to him... not gonna limit myself to guys like him, and let's face it, every girl and gay guy wants a Jake Gyllenhaal for themselves... but it would be hot. At least this divine creature is famous and gracing many movies with his presence. I don't need Jesus and I'm not sure if I need God but I do need my Jake Gyllenhaal!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
What did i stumble upon here?

Jake Gyllenhaal and boyfriend expecting a baby?

ake Gyllenhaal has been dating the same guy for years. Last year Jake and his bf were arrested and brought into the West Hollywood station after the sheriffs office was called after catching Jake and his bf having sex in an SUV behind the restaurant Chin Chins in LA. Both were later released. Jake has been dating this guy for years, even before he broke up with Kirsten Dunst. Kirsten Dunst found out about his bf and confronted him at Chateau Marmont. The confrontation was loud and they broke up right there. News of their break-up followed a few days later. Jake and his bf are currently expecting a baby through a surrogate. They used a company based in Westwood, CA. The baby is due in September.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jake_jason.gif
Views:	1042
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	7173