What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Enjoying a day off work Oh wait I have to meet a client today She has had a bad Christmas so needs and injection of sanity from me

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm on the last disc of my Spongebob Season 4 marathon.

SO.MUCH.SPONGEBOB.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
uploading new pics of Julesee on FB... i will post some tmrw on here!! headed back to work as well. thankfully, i work lunch and get to miss the huge new's eve party. i was orginally scheduled for it and to come back at six after getting off at one!!!

I just finished The Social Network.

I had high expectations so it didn't do as good as I was hoping. The ending was lame. Then again, it WAS based on a true story...

Giving up a few minutes of sleep to catch up on my MoFos...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Have fun with the boys!!! Hope You survive to tell us tales in the morning or whenever you recover!!

Spending New's Year Eve at home with Netflix and Julesee. I hope she goes to bed early since I have to work at 6 a.m. Happy new year's, mofos!! see you next year ;-)

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I hope he's okay Nebs

My best friends just had a falling out at a new years party we were at over something ridiculous. It makes me think that some people should just get over themseleves and see who their real friends are.

He is staying overnight if he is no better by tomorrow they are going to operate, to have a look This has been going on to long

My best friends just had a falling out at a new years party we were at over something ridiculous. It makes me think that some people should just get over themseleves and see who their real friends are.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Poor old Boris. It's horrible when pets get ill because they can't tell you what's wrong.

I was looking at my sister's dog the other day and the old bugger has more grey around his jaw than I have. You can tell he's getting old because he only tries to relieve me of my testicles every other time I see him...