What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I love old people! Got a Christmas present from a neighbour yesterday and I kinda had to open it early...

It was ... meat! Not loveable the MoFo of the same name but a stuffed loin of pork (no jokes please, believe me, I've told them all already). I've only bought her a box of chocolates, hope it compares to the massive big lump of meat.

I love old people! Got a Christmas present from a neighbour yesterday and I kinda had to open it early...

It was ... meat! Not loveable the MoFo of the same name but a stuffed loin of pork (no jokes please, believe me, I've told them all already). I've only bought her a box of chocolates, hope it compares to the massive big lump of meat.
So glad you opened it before it went off

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Tatty, that is the sweetest gesture!
It's like the old woman who pays Robbie Hart in meatballs in The Wedding Singer!

I was walking home from tech today like always and before you know it I was taking part in the smallest protest ever about student fees! There were tonnes of photographers and some guy was filming it, so I'm just waiting to see myself on the news stiring up some social disorder!

Listening to St. Vincent, eating Milka chocolate, and attempting to write a paper that takes a psychoanalytic look at the contemporization of fairy tales...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tatty, that is the sweetest gesture!
It's like the old woman who pays Robbie Hart in meatballs in The Wedding Singer!

I was walking home from tech today like always and before you know it I was taking part in the smallest protest ever about student fees! There were tonnes of photographers and some guy was filming it, so I'm just waiting to see myself on the news stiring up some social disorder!
Did Paul Clark make a cheesy joke at your expense? I didn't see UTV Live tonight, sorry.

Listening to St. Vincent, eating Milka chocolate, and attempting to write a paper that takes a psychoanalytic look at the contemporization of fairy tales...
I hated writing psychoanalytical takes on fairy tales. I'm guessing you can't just make it easy on yourself and stick with Freud? Whatever the case, you have my sympathies.

Still, Milka chocolate is yummy. What kind of bar was it?

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
going to eat a bite out of the cake i just made... red velvet with chocolate icing with a glass of milk. then hopefully bedtime soon

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Wishing I had some red velvet cake with chocolate icing