What's Your Favorite
HERSHEY
Bar?

Yes, Halloween may be over,
but that doesn't stop
candy
from getting into your stomach.

So, what's your favorite?

Mine's Cookies'n'Creme, with Milk Chocolate in 2nd place.

***You may vote for more than one.***

Has to be dark chocolate, but I prefer Dove.

I've never had any of them (as they don't sell them over here) but I'd go for the Krackel. It sounds similar to one of these.

However, as it's American chocolate, maybe I'd take the Cookies & Creme option.

I asked this question because I bought a bag of those miniature versions of the Hershey bars that contain Milk Chocolate, Special Dark, Krackel and Mr. Goodbar. I thought, this looks like a good idea for a MoFo poll. (?)

Honeykid: Krackel is like a Nestle's Crunch bar -- which I love -- much more so than Krackel. Krackel's chocolate tastes different... I don't really love it.

I love buying those giant King sized Crunch bars. I used to buy one everytime I went to the grocery store. Of course, after awhile, I started to grow king sized and I had to lay off.

Of those, Special Dark is my favorite, probably followed by Mr. Goodbar, Krackel, then Milk Chocolate. I'm not really a big fan of American milk chocolate, but it's chocolate, so, you bet, I'll eat it.

My favorite chocolate candies are Milkyway Dark, Dark Chocolate Raisinets and Twix.

I'm not really a big fan of American milk chocolate
Why does American chocolate have such a bad reputation? I think a Hershey Milk Chocolate bar is great. I know chocolate from someplace like Godiva is to die for -- is that American chocolate or not? I've tried some of those Lindt chocolate bars -- again, I dunno if that's American either. I had an extremely rich dark chocolate bar from Lindt recently -- I think it was 90% dark chocolate or something. I had to eat it in sections at different times because it was so rich and dark. I will not be buying it again.

I assume Swiss chocolate is the best?

Which country produces the absolute worst chocolate then? America?!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I voted Symphony because I like my chocolate complicated. I also love the milk chocolate and almonds one.
I'm a fan of dark chocolate, but don't think a lot of Hershey's version. There's a waxiness to it.
Annnnd, now I'm hungry.

I had a Symphony once and I remember liking it. But I couldn't vote for it because I'm not 100% certain that I have the taste right in my memory. I will have to go get another one.

Why does American chocolate have such a bad reputation? I think a Hershey Milk Chocolate bar is great. I know chocolate from someplace like Godiva is to die for -- is that American chocolate or not? I've tried some of those Lindt chocolate bars -- again, I dunno if that's American either. I had an extremely rich dark chocolate bar from Lindt recently -- I think it was 90% dark chocolate or something. I had to eat it in sections at different times because it was so rich and dark. I will not be buying it again.

American milk chocolate is just kind of bland and sugary. European chocolate tends to have a stronger chocolate flavor. To me, most American chocolate just seems like milk and sugar with a little dash of chocolate.

Trader Joe's has a chocolate bar that is something like 85% cocoa. It's not as sweet and has a bit of a bitterness to it that I like. I can have one square and it will curb my chocolate cravings, but not wake the sugaraholic sleeping within me.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
...Trader Joe's has a chocolate bar that is something like 85% cocoa. It's not as sweet and has a bit of a bitterness to it that I like. I can have one square and it will curb my chocolate cravings, but not wake the sugaraholic sleeping within me.
I dunno how the world made it so far without Trader Joe's. They have so many amazing things. They have low-carb chocolates that are great if you want that chocolate taste without getting into dangerous diet territory, too.

I dunno how the world made it so far without Trader Joe's. They have so many amazing things.
It's true! I love Trader Joe's!

I have no idea who makes the best or worst Chocolate, but the beer, chocolate, and sandwiches I bought out on the economy when I was stationed in Germany were all better than anything I've ever had here in the states. The sandwiches because of the wurst, hard bread, and mustards not commonly available in the states. Don't know what made the chocolate better, but the beer had better taste, a higher alcohol content, and came in bigger bottles (Don't think I ever saw a German beer in a can, which is one secret to its better taste).

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I had a Hershey Bar once and it was alright. They started to sell them in a small supermarket near me but they're really nothing special. Nothing compared to what I'm used to! I usually eat chocolate from the UK and it's so much better than American chocolate, better still is Irish Cadbury's.

Lindt is amazing chocolate especially Lindor. It can be a bit rich but my God it's worth it!

I mind once my friend gave me some chocolate kisses from New York and they we're disgusting. We just kept them for the novelty of having something from New York.

That's how I came to my conclusion that American chocolate is stankin'.