Best Christmas Movies...

Tools    

Christmas Vacation
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Blackadder's Christmas Carol (not a movie, but on my Christmas watch list ever year)
Fred Claus

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
The Grinch
Jingle all the Way
The Muppet's Christmas Carol
The Santa Clause

and I actually think I'll start watching Elf every day I can up until Christmas to get me into the Christmas Spirit. The odd thing is, I've watched it a thousand times but I never remember that the movie actually ends because the start of it is so amazing.

I read on some big website that the No.1 voted Christmas movie in the US last year was "Elf". While this is fine and good and I know majority rules, what does this say about our country lol?

I read on some big website that the No.1 voted Christmas movie in the US last year was "Elf". While this is fine and good and I know majority rules, what does this say about our country lol?
That unscientific polls on websites are not reliable ways to measure public opinion, I'd say. Being online, I'll bet it skewed very young.

Smoke. Paul Auster's movie. Great Christmas movie.

This will be my list of movies to watch Christmas Eve. And it's on a saturday this year!

http://mix941kmxj.com/best-christmas...e-ricks-top-5/

Its not x-mass without Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol

i always watch the christmas movies that are on tv. usually the animated one.