What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Still no water in the house and its freezing cold here

checking my fantasy football stats, winding down before bed. great weekend, long day getting back to the daily grind. here's hoping tomorrow is less of a drudgery!

Cursing my fingers for being so fat when I am trying to text.

Cursing my fingers for being so fat when I am trying to text.
everyones fingers are fat when it come to texting

Watching A Time To Kill. Excellent courtroom film.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
good choice of movie, gunny!!!

i am trying to write and words are failing me tonight... blah!!! thank goodness music is there for me.

good choice of movie, gunny!!!

i am trying to write and words are failing me tonight... blah!!! thank goodness music is there for me.
Throw on some Stevie Ray Vaughan or Pink Floyd. Words will suddenly appear in your head.

Throw on some Stevie Ray Vaughan or Pink Floyd. Words will suddenly appear in your head.
hahah thanks for the suggestion!! i usually write in silence but i guess tonight is not the night to be writing.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I had my first tumble on the ice trying to get to work last night. Unfortunatly it was the worst fall of my tiny life and I've messed up my back. To think just that morning I was bragging that I havn't fallen once. Me and my big mouth.

I had my first tumble on the ice trying to get to work last night. Unfortunatly it was the worst fall of my tiny life and I've messed up my back. To think just that morning I was bragging that I havn't fallen once. Me and my big mouth.
Hope your Back is ok

being a good housemom... doing laundry, cleaning, and taking care of julesee!! its my last day of ''vacation'' so i am cramming it all in one day. all i hope is when he gets home, its not ruined in a matter of minutes

another good thing about today is Julesee is 5 mths old!! how time flies by quickly.