The Hanging Munchkin - The Wizard of Oz Death Scene

Tools    

one of the biggest urban myths ever. Don't know about it really being a bird, though.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Yeah I don't think it's a hanging munchkin but I'm not 100% if I can really 'see' the bird either. I'm sure it's something simple though.

Think a moment--if one really wanted to kill one's self, would one attempt to do it on a movie set where they're filming with dozens of extras and people checking sounds and workers adjusting lights above the set, etc? Too many chances of being seen and stopped in the case of a real suicide. And if one is just faking to get attention, then it's not a suicide at all.

People seldom think through things they want to believe.

Semper Fooey
If it was a suicide, Judy Garland would have blabbed about it every time she did a talk show, like she loved to tell the one about partying, drunk Munchkins being chased with a butterfly net.

macabre

I have made a video that proves without a doubt the hanging munchkin video is fake. Parts of the bird appear in it from where it has been edited out.
Just watch you'll see

A system of cells interlinked
This was disproved years ago.

Move along - these aren't the droids you are looking for...