Suspicious MoFos (The Controversial Thread)

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm full of *****! I'm honestly never sarcastic. I've only ever seen about 15 movies, and I only own 2 of those on VHS. I'm 4'11", 86 lbs, and everyone walks all over me. I'm shy and timid. Not outgoing at all. Bashful is who I am. That's a for sure.

im not very good at charades, i'll guess hmmm not frodo..thats 2 easy.

umm

I'll sayy Willow Ufgood.

was i close?

It is rumored that FilmExpert was originally a Moderator of this site, then for some reason All the other Mods banned him...

He never got over it, he comes around sometimes in a hope that someone will join his rebellion in overthrowing the Mods here.

im not very good at charades, i'll guess hmmm not frodo..thats 2 easy.

umm

I'll sayy Willow Ufgood.

was i close?
I'd sooner be the animation. Seriously though, can't you all find someone a little cuter? I mean damn.

I'm being sarcastic again, slick. As in, it's a joke, so why point that out? Is it me, or were you purposely being rude about what I do here.
I am never rude to the Mods... Never will be..
Honestly, they have never shown an act to be rude against.

Plenty of people on the board have favorite sections. An active, friendly board is the main goal.
No disrespect about what you do around here.. I really appreciate it..
I only joke about you being a stalker.
I kind of find it fun to know that someone has so much interest in pictures (avatars & photos)..

Kind of makes the forum more personal... even though some people fake their way through, but that's fun too.

Well, if you turkeys would have voted for The Changeling, you'd know about it.
I am beginning to take notes, will try to somehow lure you you into discussions once again.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm full of *****! I'm honestly never sarcastic. I've only ever seen about 15 movies, and I only own 2 of those on VHS. I'm 4'11", 86 lbs, and everyone walks all over me. I'm shy and timid. Not outgoing at all. Bashful is who I am. That's a for sure.
I'm 4'11 and just over 86lbs, I feel totally suspicious now.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I am what I am and that's what I am.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Semper Fooey
It is rumored that FilmExpert was originally a Moderator of this site, then for some reason All the other Mods banned him...

He never got over it, he comes around sometimes in a hope that someone will join his rebellion in overthrowing the Mods here.
Film Expert ls Yoda's father. He wants him to go over to the dark side.

Semper Fooey
hahaha linda hunt makes Janet Reno look like pamela anderson
Maybe Pamela Anderson's tattoo.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Maybe Pamela Anderson's tattoo.
herve villachez would trade his life on earth to be Pamela Andersons Tattoo.

Sometimes some MoFos make contradicting statement..
A certain MoFo once said that David Fincher's Zodiac was not all that great, later I saw him saying that he liked it a lot & that it stands out....
Sometimes people change their minds about movies especially on subsequent viewings