Protective guys movies?

Tools    

You dont need to apologise, I;m not offended, but you'll probably have a lot more fun here if you dont think people are having a go at you. As cat said, she posted that she would help and she gave you a winky, but she's not at home right now so maybe she hasnt got time to search for you just yet.
what time you got there dani? it just click my mind i can never get in direct touch with any of my Australian colleagues thru skype or web meeting.

I sm oversensitive true. Im sorry. Csn we just please stop talking about me and more about what Im looking for hahah. Its okay. I appriciate anyone who gives time to help me. No rush

You can't win an argument just by being right!
what time you got there dani? it just click my mind i can never get in direct touch with any of my Australian colleagues thru skype or web meeting.
5.09 monday, buddy. We have the same problem phone conferencing clients who are in other countries. It's one of the reasons I'm always up at stupid o'clock.

My post didnt post that I just wrote.
Anywsy I was saying that you are righr I might be oversensitive. I guess then Im sorry I am csuse I dont want to upset anyone elde csuse of the way I am. I judt really wanna stop talking about me.
And i want u to know I really appriciate your time trying to help me. Anyones time here.
Lets just stop talking about me.

Do ye all this crazy need to find movie like this is cause I red this book Beautiful Disaster and it got me so pumped into that time of stuff. But movie for that book as they said is still in makinh so I wanted to find out more about other dimilar movies.

i remember opposite, gf protecting bf in Let the Right One In

I get the feeling this is very specific. Has to be male beating the **** out of someone else for his woman.

i remember opposite, gf protecting bf in Let the Right One In
That movie is just a distant memory for me.

I get the feeling this is very specific. Has to be male beating the **** out of someone else for his woman.
i saw it in so many movies but cant recall any right now. however i must say some of the beatings were just exaggerated and not necessary more emphasizing the guy just looking for fights.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Beauty and the Beast tv series from way back when.

It's a riveting tale of Sarah Connor falling in love with a Post-Nuclear War radioactive man who isn't doing a thing for the Revolution and hides in the sewers all grumpy and stuff.

I liked it, but I tend to forget movies where the leads are kids, except for kick ass.

Might help if the op tries to narrow it down to a decade and specific genre.

I liked it, but I tend to forget movies where the leads are kids, except for kick ass.

Might help if the op tries to narrow it down to a decade and specific genre.
i did like kick ass, didnt like the sequel thou

Yeees. Like Forest Gump. He loves her soo damn much and he wants no disrespect towards her! Thats a good example. Just more of a love story and more of them two.

i did like kick ass, didnt like the sequel thou
I dont remember the sequel at all. I loved loved Hitgirl in the original. Lil potty mouth.

It's not Punisher with romance, which is what it sounds like you're after, but this will do a bit of gut kicking to the viewer.

Cillian looks like a girl. He really should have been cast in Danish Girl. He's prettier than Eddie

i liked those father-daughter moments while combat training.
LOL. The first time he shoots her LMAO!!!

The name tho. I love the actor very much. Hes all phycho snd stuff hahaha. Very good acting tho. I wrote it down when I come home from I will ill give it a go. Thsnk you very much.
Still if any other movie pops up in ur mind please let me know