Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

The other thing that drives me nuts is they wait till 5 seconds to start the play. It results in so many off balance poor shots. Run the offense, you get better results 9 out of 10 times.
That was driving me nuts with Boston this year when Tatum was bringing it up. Every time he was crossing half court he was barely avoiding an 8 second violation.

Let the night air cool you off
What happens with Ben Simmons now? He was atrocious this series, a real liability to Philly. His confidence looks like it's in the tank. That one play that went viral of him giving up the easy dunk to give it Thybulle is the most clear indicator that he wanted nothing to do with trying to score.

What happens with Ben Simmons now? He was atrocious this series, a real liability to Philly. His confidence looks like it's in the tank. That one play that went viral of him giving up the easy dunk to give it Thybulle is the most clear indicator that he wanted nothing to do with trying to score.
I don't know man I thought they put it together pretty well this year and to have it end like that must be devastating. I wonder what his value is right now but they'd have to consider moving him. They don't have much flexibility to improve elsewhere because they owe Harris over 110 mil the next 3 years. Embiid is incredible but who knows how long his career lasts. That franchise looks a lot different than they did a couple of weeks ago.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Impressive win by Atlanta... I hope guys like Bogdan, Reddish, and Hunter can come back next series... Who the hell is going to guard Giannis? I think the Bucks can win, but you never know.... Trae Young shot awfully, had some bad turnovers late in the game, but his teammates saved the day - it's a team game. I'm guessing Nate finally gets that interim tag off his name by next year.

As a Hawks fan, not much else to say but that I'm very excited. Will this finally end the streak of our professional sports teams choking when it matters that's been going on since 1996? Let's hope so, especially after what happened to the Braves after last year's NLCS.

Oh, and this tweet is kind of mean, but Ken salvaged it:

As a Hawks fan, not much else to say but that I'm very excited. Will this finally end the streak of our professional sports teams choking when it matters that's been going on since 1996? Let's hope so, especially after what happened to the Braves after last year's NLCS.

Oh, and this tweet is kind of mean, but Ken salvaged it:

I think Milwaukee is a bad match up for them but we'll see what happens. Atlanta is an interesting team. I see them and think they have too much talent, since eventually everybody needs to get paid. I think they should go after Bradley Beal and consolidate some of those assets. I'm curious to see what happens with John Collins. He's a good young player but probably not worth what he's going to get.

I'm sure you can move Simmons...Beal, Lillard, or Porzingis are all on the block this season. He's a bad fit for Phili but he might be a great fit with Luca.

Crazy ending to the Clips-Suns game.
Van Gundy pretty much called that play to Ayton, but I don't think the Clips have anyone that can really jump with him from a defensive standpoint. Go Suns

Hooray for the Pistons... I hope they get Cade, and not screw around.

PG-13's bricked free throws make him Rated-R... I was hoping for a tied series, just like any other match-up.

I'm sure you can move Simmons...Beal, Lillard, or Porzingis are all on the block this season. He's a bad fit for Phili but he might be a great fit with Luca.
The Unicorn has probably the worst contract in the league. He's a net negative. Simmons won't get them Beal or Lillard. Think more along the lines of CJ McCollum or D'Angelo Russell.

Bucks acting like last night was just another regular season game....laziness, carelessness. I don't see either East team standing up to the Clippers or Suns at this point.

Atlanta keeps surprising me, and I think I want them to win.. I don't like any team from the West, but I really hate the injuries. The Hawks have a few guys out, or hurt who could barely play, but they somehow keep winning on the road, giving the Bucks their first loss at home. I like close series, so I really wanted the Clippers to tie it up. I also support teams some games, while supporting the opposing team other times. It's sometimes a matter of justice. I tend to root for the underdog, especially if their best player is out. If the refs are giving one team the benefit of the doubt, I tend to root for the other team. If a team is up 2-0, I'd want the other team to win a game, so it's competitive. But in general, I'm more interested in the best team winning rather than a team I like because one player has similar movie tastes.

The trick is not minding
I’ve been riding the Suns train for a little while now, and I’m fine with either Atlanta or Milwaukee facing them in the finals, provided they finish off The Clippers.

It’ll be quite an interesting Finals, to say the least.

I still think the Bucks take the series but then I keep underestimating Atlanta.
We all do. Team can shoot and I think they have the best playmaker in the league right now.

I still think the Bucks take the series but then I keep underestimating Atlanta.

Same.. I haven't picked the Hawks to win a single series, but they keep surprising me. One thing I was real curious going into the series was wondering who would guard Giannis - good move to put Capella on him. A few times I yelled at the TV when they were guarding him so close at the 3-pt line. I say give him all the space and let him shoot 3's all day. If he makes one, big deal - it disrupts their offense, which isn't much of an offense outside of him, although Jrue finally showed up, but he's always playing hard on defense. Although Trae makes those 30-footers, I would not settle and give the defense a break. I'm wondering if any of their injured guys recover or actually play. I think Hunter was available, but it can sometimes be a monkey-wrench after being accustomed to playing a certain way. Reddish has been out, but I think Bogdonovic being severely limited has hurt them, but they play hard, especially Collins, who is always rebounding or boxing out.