Possible old french or italian sci-fi movie.

Tools    

I remember a movie where man kill people with strange machine through tv livestream.

Remembering that machine was actually a big, almost half room stand just in front of tv and at other end i think that man sitting to handle with it.

Remembering that at end of movie main good guy, some police/detective man saw like laser dot (i think) on the woman/girl on some set, jump in push her aside and shot with the gun into camera... bullet travel through camera, from tv, to that machine and at the of machine kills the evil guy who operate with it.

I think 90% that is italian or maybe even french movie, from some 80s or 90s.
And it haunt me that main good guy is Michele Placido from La Piovra - but cant find on imdb movie description that match with him 🤔 And i'm 90% sure its him as main good guy.

Anyone have any ideas ?

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Sounds a lot like the french Kamikaze, from 1986, with Michel Galabru cast against type as the killer/inventor and Richard Bohringer as the cop trying to stop him. But I've only ever seen bits of it, so I can't tell if it features the scenes you described.

(This is my first post in the forum, not allowed to link to imdb pages yet. It's tt0091322, in case.)

Sounds a lot like the french Kamikaze, from 1986, with Michel Galabru cast against type as the killer/inventor and Richard Bohringer as the cop trying to stop him. But I've only ever seen bits of it, so I can't tell if it features the scenes you described.

(This is my first post in the forum, not allowed to link to imdb pages yet. It's tt0091322, in case.)
Seems like it but found a scenes on youtube that don't match with my memory !

I get to big mess with this movie.
I find a scene from Kamikaze with bottle cap and ceiling and my bro think that he recognize the movie and that is movie i search for.
But for some reason he is not so sure with the scene. He thinks that it was somehow different.

And today when i go to shop i hit on the girl from neighborhood and asked her does she maybe know old movie where man kills people through tv broadcast with some weird machine.
She think a little and say: '' I think it was actor from La Piovra tv show in the main role... at end he shot with gun into camera and with that kills evil guy.''

Now i don't know what to think she remember same as me.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I get to big mess with this movie.
I find a scene from Kamikaze with bottle cap and ceiling and my bro think that he recognize the movie and that is movie i search for.
But for some reason he is not so sure with the scene. He thinks that it was somehow different.

And today when i go to shop i hit on the girl from neighborhood and asked her does she maybe know old movie where man kills people through tv broadcast with some weird machine.
She think a little and say: '' I think it was actor from La Piovra tv show in the main role... at end he shot with gun into camera and with that kills evil guy.''

Now i don't know what to think she remember same as me.
If it helps, that's kind of how older memories work. Like books on a shelf. Every time we pull the memory and open it, we end up placing new pages into the book based on other thoughts we are having at any given time. We then close the book, place it back into the shelf and move on. Later in life when we pull that memory/book again, we can't recognize the difference between the original memory and what we may have added to it the last time we opened it. Ya know?

It's totally possible that you, your brother, and your friend are remembering (and blurring) pieces from different movies and shows.

I would be curious to get your thoughts if you could find a copy of that T.V. show too and watched it. Either way, I hope you find your answer soon! I have a few that I've been chasing for years without resolution.... lol.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

If it helps, that's kind of how older memories work. Like books on a shelf. Every time we pull the memory and open it, we end up placing new pages into the book based on other thoughts we are having at any given time. We then close the book, place it back into the shelf and move on. Later in life when we pull that memory/book again, we can't recognize the difference between the original memory and what we may have added to it the last time we opened it. Ya know?

It's totally possible that you, your brother, and your friend are remembering (and blurring) pieces from different movies and shows.

I would be curious to get your thoughts if you could find a copy of that T.V. show too and watched it. Either way, I hope you find your answer soon! I have a few that I've been chasing for years without resolution.... lol.
Unwillingly i gonna mark this as answered because it seems that there is no any similar movie and it only have to be Kamikaze. Although i just fine remember almost all scenes different same as my neighbor.