I watched this on Netflix, maybe 15 years ago. (gawd, I am old) It was a UK or Scandinavian production about police corruption. There were 3 parts. Each 2 hours, I think. Each episode was set in a different time period. maybe 70s, 80s, 90s.

One episode, maybe the 70s one had a reporter. He want into a hospital to interview someone badly hurt. The polices or security dragged him out. They beat him. One puts his hand into the car door and the other slams it shut. Then the reporter has a cast on in later scenes.

One episode has the police interviewing a known felon. He is yelling "what did I do? what did I do?" They beat his knuckles with their handcuffs. The good cop leaves the room. One of the other cops says he is going soft.

One episode has a man who was beaten, given a gun then rolled out the back of a moving small van. They want him to get revenge by killing someone they want dead.

I think the series ends when the good cop in that one is murdered. He was shot, in the back? by a corrupt cop that I think was supposed to be his friend.

The production reminds me of the Scandinavian miniseries version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.