Movie about daughter of a soldier. Genre is family I think 🤔

Tools    

Hello guys, i am here asking for help to find a movie title. First of all, i am sorry if my english is bad.
So the movie is about a young girl, who her father is a honored soldier. Both of them are so honored and they are an elite class people. At the first part of the movie, the father need to battle on a war. Because of that the daughter is left in somekind of elite place with lots of other elite young girl who are honored too. Everything is good at the first time, they treat the daughter good and normally. Suddenly there is a news of her father died. Starting from that, everyone in that elite place house start to treat her harshly. Even she become a slave in that elite house, who live in the attic of that house. Turns out her father is still alive but no one on the elite house knows it, even the daughter. With a help of a man i think 🤔, the father and his daughter can finally meet. But the father doesn't recognize his daughter because of the war effect. As fast as possible the lady who take care of the elite house pulled her back to the house. That lady try to hide the daughter so she can be a slave forever. But when she got pulled, the father remember his daughter and recognize her. Then finally they reunite and the movie ends.
This movie take place on war era, also a classic england movie. Please help me find what movie title is this 😭. I searched it on google but never found it. I watched this movie like 4-5 years ago.

Thank you so much for helping me find this movie 🤩
Yes, it is the movie that i've been looking for this whole time.
I miss this movie so much 🥰
I really really appreciate your help
once again, thank you very much.