Fear (1996)

→ in
Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
(just to let you all know, if i'm writing a review it will never be under 6 because anything worse than that either isn't worth talking about or deserves silence out of respect for the creative effort...)

6/10

Overall, "Fear" is simply not a good movie. The basis of the whole thing is the super cheesy dad-savior, and our villain is a poorly constructed and cookie-cutter psychopath who sells weed with his edgy "loser dropout" friends in a trashy house.

Overall, the actors do a great job given the awkward situation they have to work with, and reese witherspoon is hot. The saving grace of the movie is it's sudden and un-realistic style of violence which kept me on my toes.

A nice movie for adrenaline junkies, but overall you're probably better off with something else...

I did think the same when I watched it 13-ish years ago. I guess when she
WARNING: spoilers below
gives David the door code to come take her virginity
, my mind went, Okay, I’m done. Did finish it but as if it was an ad. Wahlberg was not bad in it, though, considering the idiocy, and
the pool table scene when they meet is not as awful as the rest. Also I was laughing when David helped Laura do gardening because that’s when any sane human being calls the cops...

Duplicate Account (locked)
I did think the same when I watched it 13-ish years ago. I guess when she
gives David the door code to come take her virginity
, my mind went, Okay, I’m done. Did finish it but as if it was an ad. Wahlberg was not bad in it, though, considering the idiocy, and
the pool table scene when they meet is not as awful as the rest. Also I was laughing when David helped Laura do gardening because that’s when any sane human being calls the cops...

Lol, yeah, i did think that they hit it off rather fast!