DEADWOOD - HBO Reunion Movie

Tools    

Camo just mentioned.......

http://tvline.com/2016/01/07/deadwoo...premiere-date/

Deadwood Reunion Movie 'Is Going to Happen,' Promises HBO President

Is that you just heard of it when i posted it haha?
It was! I never heard it was being made. Dude I kid you not, I am WAY more psyched to see this than any movie coming out.

It was! I never heard it was being made. Dude I kid you not, I am WAY more psyched to see this than any movie coming out.
I mentioned it way back in January here - http://www.movieforums.com/community...98#post1437498

Then again five days ago haha - http://www.movieforums.com/community...29#post1497729

I would have made a thread but i'm not aware of too many fans here. Can't wait either it is a top 20 show for me just hope it hasn't been too long to capture all of the amazing things about the show.

Oh Hell....this also makes me want to do my DEADWOOD game sooner too. I was gonna try it after the Super Bowl next year, same time Latveria started, but now the juices are flowin'! Wont do anything now though cause 7th is really coming up with something.

Its gonna be so good to see Ian McShane unleashed again. Oh how they dropped the ball with him.

I mentioned it way back in January here - http://www.movieforums.com/community...98#post1437498

Then again five days ago haha - http://www.movieforums.com/community...29#post1497729

I would have made a thread but i'm not aware of too many fans here. Can't wait either it is a top 20 show for me just hope it hasn't been too long to capture all of the amazing things about the show.
Yeah man I dont read every post, please take no offense. That last season so needed to be told. Its gonna be a tough movie, and I mean in a hard gory Deadwood capacity.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I just became a Deadwood fan not too long ago. It's a fantastic show and quickly became one of my favorites. I have read that the movie is not going to happen. I guess Milch and the network couldn't come to terms or something, but the last I heard the movie is for sure a no go.

I just became a Deadwood fan not too long ago. It's a fantastic show and quickly became one of my favorites. I have read that the movie is not going to happen. I guess Milch and the network couldn't come to terms or something, but the last I heard the movie is for sure a no go.
Gutted if that is the case. Have you got a link because i can't find anything about it not happening?

Ooooh I so hope youre wrong! Ooooooh I so hope youre wrong!

Ooooh I so hope youre wrong! Ooooooh I so hope youre wrong!
I can't find anything about it being cancelled. To be fair though i also can't find anything about it since February so who knows.

I just looked on Twitter, and theres talk of the movie all the way into April, but nothing about it being canceled

I just looked on Twitter, and theres talk of the movie all the way into April, but nothing about it being canceled

Yeah i don't think it is. Godoggo may be talking about past unofficial announcements of movies, as i imagine you know Deadwood has had rumoured movies since the moment it was cancelled.

If the creator is able to get these 2 movies to tell that last season of Deadwood, I think it may end up being better. It would streamline everything to the main plot, and thered be no fat. Very hyped for this, I wish there was something more said on it.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Good news. Can't wait (fingers crossed).

Hell on Wheels was good, but, in comparison, it's like a Sesame Street version of Deadwood.

Ahm mister What kind of movie is Deadwood?..so curious.. XD

The People's Republic of Clogher
The rumours I heard (and this is many years ago now) were that Milch had agreed to quietly forget about the promised Deadwood TV Movies in order to have full creative control over John From Cincinnati.

John From Cincinnati went well, didn't it?

This might just do nobody any good.
According to Kim Dickens, the cast is being locked down for a fall shoot.

The Adventure Starts Here!
According to Kim Dickens, the cast is being locked down for a fall shoot.
Yeah, I saw that on "Talking Dead." She came right out and confirmed it. SO EXCITED. (The audience went nuts.)